Moss' Agent Arrested!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Youth Is Served, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Youth Is Served

Youth Is Served New Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2370184

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- An agent for Randy Moss was charged with possession of crack cocaine after police were called to a hotel to investigate a disturbance, authorities said Wednesday.

Dante DiTrapano and his wife, Teri, of Charleston, W.Va., were arrested Tuesday at a hotel in St. Petersburg, police said.

The hotel's management called police to report a disturbance in couple's room. When officers entered the room they found the drugs, police said.

Three other people were also arrested and charged with possession of crack cocaine, police said.

"Dante has been battling depression over two tragedies that occurred this past year. We don't know the facts of his arrest at this point, but we hope and pray that Dante will now get the help he needs," Tim DiPiero, an attorney with DiTrapano, Barrett & DiPiero, said in a statement released Wednesday.

Moss also commented through the attorney's office.

"I'm sticking by my friend and I'll support him and his family as he gets help battling his problem," Moss said.

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Holy Cr*p, must I - AGAIN?! Excuses are like buttholes, everybody's got one.

3. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

Like player, like agent :)

4. kevin68

kevin68 New Member

I think the guy was an agent for the last time! Who want his agent being on crack?

5. dclark26

dclark26 New Member

Word is he got his blow from Irvin

6. DonnieIsTheKing

DonnieIsTheKing Active Member

I'm sure Moss was paying him in pot and cocaine... I wonder if this guy was the agent for ricky williams too.