Met Mark Sanchez Tonight

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by JetsKickAss, Aug 31, 2013.

1. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

I mean, he told me he had a bunch of other things bothering him. But I saw no mention of any of them until yesterday's announcement regarding Brady Quinn and Mark being out for multiple weeks.

The entire focus has been his shoulder. But I saw him wearing a medical bandage for another part of his body. Wasn't being too secretive about it.

2. JetsKickAss

Mentioned to me: neck, shoulder, left wrist/forearm, and even ankle.

3. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

what town was the restaurant in?

4. JetsKickAss

Border of Pearl River/Nanuet so one of those 2...in Rockland County (that's why I was surprised to see him as opposed to closer to Florham Park or Bergen County; with a cap on, not sure I would have recognized him. The JETS logo on his bandage was what got my attention).

5. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

why would he be in Pearl River, town is a dump, plus he lives all the way out in Bedminster, NJ, heck Morristown is a much nicer area

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

maybe thats where his tail is located?

7. JetsKickAss

Town has very good restaurants, go a few blocks East or West of mid-town Manhattan and the place is full of drug dealers and the like.

8. JetsKickAss

Since I goto the restaurant quite alot and know the owner, I'll be on the lookout in the future.

What I should have done is use my smartphone video camera to film him for a few seconds. I just got the phone, never had one before, so I keep forgetting I have a camera and HD video recorder. The video would be better since I could do it without bothering him.

What day during a normal game week is a player most likely to go out, in other words, which day the next day is the lightest work ? Would it be Thursday night (Friday is light work-day) or Friday night (Saturday is light work day?) ?

During a bye week figure any day during the 1st Week is open.

Of course, since Mark is likely out for a few weeks and not game planning, he might not be tied to Florham and wherever he lives (Bedminster, off 287 ??). So hopefully I'll see him again.

If he forgets who I am, I'll tell him "I'm the guy who told your GF to order the sushi rolls she left on her plate !!" LOL

9. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

its been 12 years since I went up to Pearl River, it was always a bar type town and a good place to go on St Patty day

10. JetsKickAss

Yup....good sushi and thai places, too.....blue-collarish but not a dump. Hell, Nyack was the pits 35 years ago and now it's the chic place to live and work.

11. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

Nyack a chic place, I remember the only thing Nyack and Spring Valley was know for was Street Racing on Sunday Nites

12. JetsKickAss

Might be before my time, where was that ?

13. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Easy there stalker... give the guy a break

14. JetsKickAss

A few seconds of him eating isn't stalking....besides, you get the idiots on the Net who think you're BS'ing (as if I said I met Peyton Manning and had beers with him and talked football for an hour).

15. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

people we gather at either the Spring Valley Market on Rt59 or the Commuter parking lot around 9pm on Sunday nights, and then head off to the parkway by school house rd to line up and race....I was up there in the late 80's and 90's.

16. JetsKickAss

Didn't know that...I lived on Long Island at the time.

Spring Valley Marketplace has made a nice revival. Still miss that great Chinese restaurant that moved out around 2000 or so.