Mehta: Scouts ‘shocked’ to see out of shape Wilkerson at Temple’s Pro Day

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PulseJet, Mar 16, 2017.

1. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Sure he can.
    A couple of years ago he stated that he would walk home from the draft if Idzik used all 12 picks. Guess what happened, or rather what didn't happen... :)

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

That would be "checks and balances." Please validate your "known hack reporter" claim. We don't need to prove anything; while it would be nice if Mehta did more to substantiate his post we're in a new era where even the President of the United States of America blows smoke out of his ass through social media - believe it or not.

Mehta says people were shocked by Wilkerson's size - I believe that probably is true. Did those people know what they were talking about? Who knows? Were Wilkerson's pictures recent? Who knows? Is any of this important? Not to me.

3. Ralebird

When I see something like that I do something that apparently few here are intelligent enough to do - consider the source. Since the source happens to be you, I immediately categorize it as more lies from a ranting demented imbecile who could not create a story with a whole library of Mother Goose tales and totally disregard it.

4. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I have a report from sources familiar with the situation that TGG member going by the name of Ralebird is a known sex offender.
    Although he was never convicted, our experts agree that his numerous advances are clear indication of the seriousness of the charges.

Will you be proving you innocence -- with validated pictures and minute-by-minute account of you life?
    Or demand that I showed proof of my statements?

#124 RuJFan, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  5. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Imbecile? I thought you were against the name calling? Guess it's ok now.

Well....

You are a deranged, psychopathic, mentally pre-pubescent miserable piece of fecal matter ejected by a syphilitic red-assed monkey.

Logic is as foreign to you as much as that 9-inch dildo you're walking about with is a part of your permanent makeup. Speaking of makeup, make sure you slurp up all the Manish's come from your pimpled face.

P.S.
    Have a wonderful day! :)

6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

But it certainly seems important to you, to question everybody on a message board, that has a problem with a hack reporter constantly using "unnamed sources". That makes so much sense.

7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

The funniest part about this discussion is Ralebird is criticizing Trump for making shit up but has no problem when Manish does. Meanwhile other posters are criticizing Manish for making shit up but have no problem when Trump does. I say screw both of them.

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

lol, ralebird keeping this thread alive with his special brand of douchiness, not quite big blocker but he is trying, bless his heart

9. The Waterboy

It's expected with politicians though, if their lips are moving they are lying.

10. Ralebird

You and the sociopathic moron above don't seem to be able to comprehend what is printed here. Just read the posts here and it's "the Jets suck," "Woody Johnson sucks," "PSL's suck," "Metlife Stadium sucks," "Parking sucks," "the uniforms suck," "beer prices suck," "the GM sucks," "Bowles sucks," "all the coaches suck," "the QB sucks," "the drafting sucks," "the backups suck," "the defense sucks," "special teams suck," "the future sucks, we better just throw every game." All this is fine but a professional reporter and columnist (who is paid to give not only facts, but opinions) writes about rumors about a fat guy and everybody here wants to rake him over the coals and ban him from the team's facilities and, in many cases, the human race.

I'm fine with him Tweeting about rumors - all of us are free to believe or disbelieve any rumors we hear but a whole bunch of hypocrites right here will take time out from telling us how bad the team is to bitch about a guy who formally reports facts, gives his opinions and throws out a Tweet or two that somehow they get butthurt over. Why shouldn't these guys who are exposed to a lot more information than everyone here combined be able to call the baby ugly when it resembles the offspring of the every day mating of a "syphilitic red-assed monkey" and a Rutgers fan?

11. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

Well Mo was at a Play60 event for the Jets yesterday, he sure doesn't look massively out of shape to me. Mehta making shit up about players that have snubbed him as usual.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  12. The Waterboy

And there it is. It is not important to you that someone that is getting paid to write articles about the team, continually uses the laziest journalistic tool available, the unnamed source. You are fine with him never having a name to go with those "rumors" even when evidence suggests there is no truth to them. Yes, pictures of Mo within the last week would be evidence to suggest those "rumors" were made up. You are OK with crap articles with no corroboration in the least.

But Jets fans posting on a message board about that crap "journalist" and his crap article, oh no. The signal went up and you hopped on your white stallion to rush into battle, against those message board ruffians. They who dare tarnish the name of your good friend Mehta, without having the current personal health records of Mo signed and attested to by 3 unaffiliated physicians. Oh, no. That won't stand.

You may think you are standing up on a pedestal, looking down on all the Dalits making proclamations, but most of us just see you as the alcoholic schizophrenic standing on the street corner ranting as we head about our business for the day.

grkmanga31 and RuJFan like this.
  13. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Mo's just going about his life, and shooting down that rat as he does. Watch him bounce back this year....and it will have had zero to do with a bottom feeder like Mehta bleating a fuckin sound. It'll be about pride and ability.

It was a bad year last year and there was alot guys who under performed. I think Mo gets consideration because of the injury he was coming off of.

Lol at anyone lecturing the board about maturity and truth over this shit when the first thing they do in replay is the ad hominem cop out coupled with their warped idea of the truth.

#133 Walt White, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    K'OB and MoWilkBeast like this.
  14. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Ha! That's from the Jets official site. They obviously hired a body double.

FJF likes this.
  15. Ralebird

Welcome to Journalism in 2017 - the rules have changed. He reported rumors, that's not really new at all. For decades reporters used language such as "generally reliable sources report..." Would it really matter if he said a junior assistant scout from the Packers and a scouting intern from Arizona said Wilkerson was fat? I take what he says as an indicator of what's going on and if I'm interested enough I'll look to see if there's other, similar information out there. The pictures I've seen here show a guy in much the same shape (or even better) than 2016 game film so I'm curious as to when they were taken, not when they were posted. I also consider who wrote it and if the writer has a history of inaccurate reporting, which is not the same as unpopular reporting.

I've asked here before for examples of incorrect or erroneous reports from Mehta, Cimini, et al and even though there is a host of complaints, there is no one who was able to cite anything nefarious in their reporting despite all the claims. What is it that brings you to the conclusion that "evidence suggests there is no truth to them?"

I believe all the anti-press atmosphere here is due to the fact that what is often reported does not fare well for the Jets, simply because there is little to celebrate regarding this team and a "kill the messenger" mindset has taken over for many here.

I congratulate you for being able to discuss the topic without inane tangents and infantile personal references.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  16. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

IDK....Could be photo shopped!

Or Mo went on a liquid diet because Mehta caught him slacking being that he has inside info and is privy to info that nobody else does. There's a mole! :eek:

17. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

TwoHeadedMonster 'shocked' to see that TGG has mustered 136 posts and going on 8 pages about some dumb shit written by a dumb shit.

18. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

He's wearing a girdle!

19. The Waterboy

What brings me to the conclusion that "evidence suggests there is no truth to them"? Pictures taken within the last week that show Mo looking actually pretty svelte for a 315+Lb. guy
    Both Twitter and Instagram have current pictures, you would know they are current with about 30 seconds worth of research instead you chose to question people here who complained about a sub-par product put out by a Jets beat reporter.
    It may not be nefarious by Mehta but it certainly can be called a crap product and as I stated easily refuted.[​IMG]

20. The Waterboy

Amazing work those things do, had to take the pic out, didn't want to give anyone nightmares