Mehta: Patriots castoff Antonio Garcia looking for redemption with Jets after health scare

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LF911SC, Jun 10, 2018.

1. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

You dont have a clue who is or isnt juicing. So just assuming hes on them and thats why he was cut is pure conjecture.

2. Imagesrdecieving

Imagesrdecieving Well-Known Member

Sorry if I'm not being clear - I think that a possible reason that he was cut was the fear that he would not be able to juice anymore due to his medical issue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

3. Imagesrdecieving

Imagesrdecieving Well-Known Member

How is it that so many in basketball admit to smoking weed yet never got caught?

Why do nfl linemen 'shrink' so drastically after retirement?

I don't have signed confessions from anyone to 'prove' my statements but I still feel pretty confident in making them. This is not a court of law it's a court of public opinion.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

They get much smaller because they don't have to continuously eat and workout to maintain their weight. My daughters boyfriend dropped about 25 pounds his first 3 months after he stopped playing and steroids were never involved.

You made a ridiculous statement that it was impossible for a college lineman to play without steroids and that every NFL DL and OL was taking steroids. That goes way beyond you just stating your opinion. Statistics are that about 1% of college players test positive and in a confidential survey 3% admitted using steroids at one time or another. With all the testing they do many more would test positive if it was anywhere close to your claim. The same with the NFL.

Of course some will be able to get through the testing undetected but it would be a minuscule number compared to what you are suggesting. And the NBA does no testing for canabis during the off season and after 4 tests during the season they are done. Much less intrusive and weed is also much easier to mask in testing.

Leicester Jet likes this.
  5. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

themorey, Royal Tee and NYJalltheway like this.