Mayfields agent can't let this happen

Discussion in 'Draft' started by forevercursed, Apr 26, 2018.

1. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

It could be Broadway Baker. His face on billboards in Times Square. 80,000 green nike bandanas in the stands. Winning here he would've been king of the world. A national phenomenon. Look how much mileage Mark got out of the Sanchize. And he was horrible!!

Instead, it looks like he's going to a rotting decaying rust belt shithole (Detroit 2.0) for a franchise on rebuild #10 (it'll work this time we swear!) In a division where your 3 rivals have football programs and people in place miles ahead of you. He'll be roadkill playing for the incompetent Browns.

We're not exactly a shining city on a hill but you know what if you're mayfield and his agent you make sure you don't end up another Cleveland horror story

I would be pulling any string I can to make sure this guy is in the biggest media market in America.

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Dude calm down...I am tired of the rockstar act. I just want a fucking stud football QB. You know, the guy you want there every Sunday, sometimes on Mondays, and occasionally Thursdays & Saturdays just slinging that rock like a beautiful phoenix flying in the air.

Agents demanding things just makes Baker even worse and he cannot afford any of that right now

Cidusii, FJF and NYJFOREVER like this.
  3. forevercursed

I dont care how it makes him look now it will blow over. It worked for Elway, worked for Eli, worked for Belichick.

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Elway was a generational prospect
    Eli had alot of pull power because of family name, big bro was a superstar
    Belichick...I am not comparing a prospect to a coach who had 15 years in the league at the time.

Red Menace and FJF like this.
  5. SecretConnection

SecretConnection Active Member

Surfer Sam Darnold !!!!!! Gonna be selling lots of surfboards on the jersey shore. F the bandanas.

6. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Josh Rosen gonna be selling lots of Jets themed yamakas around NY. F the bandanas and surfboards!!!!! :D

#6 Poeman, Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  7. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Rosen I think will be better anyway. I like Mayfield if he is off the board, but I am not crying if we get Rosen or Darnold, the consesus top 2 picks up until very recently.

8. forevercursed

I don't care. 49 years. I'm getting my qb and if mac feels like mayfield is his guy he gets him come hell or high water. I'm tired of waiting

Get in their damn ear and tell them you will be a god for life when you're riding down the Canyon of Heroes with the Lombardi trophy, or you can go to a dying city and be mutilated by the Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers all year every year.

If mac wants Baker go out there and pull every dirty trick you can to get him. God damn fight for this guy

9. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

Mac likes more than one QB hence the trade up to 3 over a month ago. Keep your Mayfield panties on and out of a bunch.

101GangGreen101 and FJF like this.
  10. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Not necessarily true, to move up any higher would have probably cost the next two years #1s. I think he likes two and is hoping the giants don't take one which i doubt they will.

11. MeanGreenMachine88

MeanGreenMachine88 Well-Known Member

I want no part of Baker and certainly not Allen so I really could not care less if the Browns reach for either

FJF likes this.
  12. MeanGreenMachine88

MeanGreenMachine88 Well-Known Member

The Browns have as much chance of not taking darnold as Tampa did not taking Jameis Winston

13. playtowinthegame

playtowinthegame Well-Known Member

Love is blind, folks. :D

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  14. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

if we had stayed where we were I would have said take BPA at #6 and Kyle Lauletta in the 2nd

15. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

of all the QB prospects Mayfield scares me the most - I really, really hope we don't go that route

16. forevercursed

Allen should scare you the most. Rosen has his warts...outspoken, committment to football, fragile/slight build

17. forevercursed

Dupe

18. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I thought it was refuted him being Jewish. He seems more atheist than anything.

Poeman likes this.
  19. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

YES! that is right you are correct...I saw the piece he did say that. It may have been on a FS1 segment I recall. I read the article on some site about him being jewish and forgot about the atheist thing