Max Kellerman is an idiot!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Patriot, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I can't believe Max Kellerman gets paid millions of dollars and yet is so stupid.

His opinions concerning football are simply stupid and ignorant.

His latest dumb point is as follows:

“Aaron Rodgers has more sway over the outcome of a game in the NFL than any player I have ever seen in my lifetime,”

When one looks at all the praises Kellerman has made towards Aaron Rodgers but is never critical of him, is it possible he is in love with him?

Maybe the purpose of Kellerman is to make Stephen A. look brilliant?

As to Aaron Rodgers, he might be the most talented QB but I think his ego gets in the way. If he was ever paired with Belichick, there would be serious tensions. From what I have heard he is very stubborn and non-coachable. Rodgers for some unexplained reason throws off his back foot even when not necessary when he isn't under no distress. Perhaps he has read to much of his press clippings and thinks its no big deal.

But back to my main point, can someone explain how a moron like Kellerman makes millions being so stupid?

2. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

You sound butt hurt, sorry he likes Rodgers more than your QB, but I think he's right, Rodgers has done great things with a lesser Roster around him than Brady has had. You may want to take this to a Pats board if your looking for sympathy. You'll find little here.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

What is the context of "he has way more sway over the outcome of a game in the NFL than any player I have ever seen in my lifetime"? If he means crying to the officials and getting his way, then it's Tom Cheat by a mile. I would say that Tom Cheat and Peyton Manning DEFINITELY get/got preferential treatment from the refs to a sickening degree, and sure, you could throw Rodgers in there, but I don't know the rest of the conversation you're alluding to. Are you talking about the Rodgers Rule that no-one knows how to call? RTP was good enough, the RR is stupid, and it only gives more wiggle room for your boy to get breathed on and draw a flag. That happens, anyway, so I don't really know what you're complaining about.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Personally I prefer Sally Kellerman aka Hot Lips Hoolihan

5. Patriot

You simply don't get it, it has nothing to do with him liking Rodgers. It has to do with his stupid statements whether its Brady, Rodgers, or anyone else.

Just because I am a Pats fan does not mean I think Brady is the GOAT. I think Namath and other pass QBs were much better than the pampered QBs you see today!

6. Patriot

Just for a second forget that my name is Patriot. Do you really think Max Kellerman is a football expert and deserves the money he gets?

7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Why should I? You brought it up, and I still don't know the context of the conversation. I'm not defending Kellerman as a god among football analysts, but you're OP leaves a lot open for interpretation. Oh, and Tom Brady is a cheater, just in case you blocked it out.

8. Patriot

I am not an admin, can't block anything out.

9. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

[​IMG]