Manish says Give Gase a chance

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BuddyRyans46, Jan 9, 2019.

1. DonnieBaseball23

DonnieBaseball23 Active Member

The fact that Manish thinks this is a great hire is one of the reasons I'm so pessimistic about it.

CBG, Peebag, Cman68 and 1 other person like this.
  2. STARoSCREAM

STARoSCREAM Well-Known Member

Bingo, can we please stop talking about Manish's opinion? He's a troll that pushes his own agenda without an in depth knowledge of football. He may as well be a poster on these boards, although i give these posters way more credibility than Mehta

KurtTheJetsFan, Cman68 and stinkyB like this.
  3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I can't stand the Scooby Doo Brothers a/k/a The Brothers Idiot. It appears to me that Maccagnan is absolutely staying.

I woke up this morning with my mouth so dry my tongue was practically stuck to the roof of my mouth. I thought maybe I couldn't breathe that well through my nose or something during the night so I was mouth breathing. Then it came to me . . . I remembered that I dreamt about the Gase hire.

Lucid dreaming . . . mouth open . . . the cause . . . agape at the absolute fukking stupidity of this fukking team. I hate the Jets. Christopher Johnson, if I ever see that idiot I'll kick him in his ass.

4. BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46 Active Member

just let it go, little man. just let it go.

The focus on this thread is on Manish, not me, so please contribute to the thread as others have done, or just let it go, little man.

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Gase could be a very good HC, it's possible he could do really well, but the problem with the hire is that it's a crapshoot. The Jets are GAMBLING with their golden opportunity of a second year franchise quarterback and all the cap space in the world. I wasn't all that excited with McCarthy, BUT, he DID win a Super Bowl and that alone is proof that he is a legitimate NFL head coach. Hiring Gase is basically the same as another team hiring Bowles, it's another co-ordinator who got promoted to head coach and failed. The Bills did this with Rex too after he failed with us. In every sport, we've seen coaches crap the bed under pressure playoff situations who were decent in the regular season.

This is extremely poor decision making on the part of the Jets executives

6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Boy, for someone who wants all the attention, which is why you insist on making redundant threads, you are very thin skinned and quick to resort to name calling. Is that what got you run off your own teams board?

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Can this thread get locked up ? Why is Mefta even being discussed we all know that he is a SHILL , its a bad enough day

stinkyB, FJF and Peebag like this.
  8. BuddyRyans46

just calm down, little dude. either contribute to the thread to skadaddle.

9. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Buddy,

Other team members are always welcome to post on this board and engage in conversation. But with you, the problem is you insist on starting new threads. I merged two of them yesterday and I saw you starting another thread today about Klecko. Just out of the blue you want to discuss Klecko. Okay. Fine, the thread will remain open but my friend when people call you out on it at least have some respect. Little dude? Not cool. Please tone it down or I will have to send you a nice vacation for a week or so.

Ralebird likes this.
  10. BuddyRyans46

Brook, I like you and have always thought that you (along with Cman) were the nicest, cutest moderator on the board, so out of respect to you AND YOU ALONE, I will deal with Schillinger/aka Little man aka Little dude in my own way and on my own time. But, I must stress that is NOT out of any respect to him, since he is not worthy of my respect, but it is out of respect to YOU (and Cman) and to the board in general, and to a lesser extent to the NY Jets football organization. So, with that having been said, I will refrain from calling Schillinger "little man" or "little dude" or ANY variation thereof (such as "lil' dude) again on the board. Henceforth, I shall deal with him in a more private/less public manner, out of respect to you.

Mods, please /thread. Thanks.

Schillinger, you have a private message. :)

11. FJF

Nah, I’ll wait till you make another thread about a topic we are already discussing. But hey, your getting the attention you crave.

12. FJF

Lol

13. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Is Manish on the Jet payroll?

CBG likes this.
  14. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Benigno thinks so.

15. FJF

No but if he backs gase that means gase will be hiring someone tight with Mehta.

16. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Yeah man, I know you’ve been a nice guy on the forums, but people are pissed about this. Don’t take it personal.

17. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

What's wrong with wanting to talk about Joe Klecko?

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

He has to be with all these fluff pieces

19. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Whats sad is the Johnsons go more off what they read in the paper and think thats what the fans think to.I hope Manish Metha dissapears off the face of the earth.Im so sick of this fucking guy.Adam Gase is the worst decsion in recent histroy even worse then John Idzik.

Cman68 likes this.
  20. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

The thing is I dont want to give Gase a chance I simply just dont want him as our coach period.He hasnt proven anything to anyone....The Jets are so impossibly inept it seems like they just do it on purpose.

Cman68 likes this.