Madden 2011 hates the Jets

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by kmj6z, Sep 23, 2010.

1. kmj6z

kmj6z New Member

I was playing last night and as I looked through "Madden Moments" of 2009, there are at least 5 or 6 scenarios that involve beating the Jets.

Some of them don't even make sense, one involves stopping the Sanchez go ahead TD vs Miami in the second game that we lost anyway! Why wouldn't they have us try the game winning attempt that we lost on 4th down!

Some other random anti Jet scenarios involve Brady beating us week 2 and Rivers leading a game winning playoff drive .

2. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

LOL yeah that Miami one doesn't make sense at all.

3. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

O rly?

4. nyj55

nyj55 Member

however, the Jets are straight nasty in the game

5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Apparently lots of players were decreased since the start of the season. They knocked Revis down off his 99 rating based on that one play. Dumb.

6. Cotchery89

Cotchery89 New Member

What's his rating now?

7. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

Moss now has a 100 spectacular catch rating based on his one TD grab. Doesn't that mean Cromartie should be bumped to a 200 for shutting him down for an entire half?

8. 624

624 Banned

Edwards, Cotchery, Sanchez, Slauson, Cromartie, Wilson, Greene, Richardson went down after week 1. (I might be missing some)

After week 2, Sanchez goes up 2 for throwing for 3 TD's after going down 5 previous week (still no picks)

Edwards went down 1 to an 82 or 83 for his Week 2 performance, after going frmo an 85 to 83 after Week 1 (WTF?)

Cotchery(82 or 83) stayed the same, Cromartie(82?) went up 1, Wilson(75) stayed the same.

Slauson went down more. (71)

I think Folk's kick power went down for some reason.

Keller went up 1 or 2.

Tomlinson(84)/Greene(80) stayed the same.

Revis went down to a 98 based off one play while injured.

...and I think Holmes was a 91 to end last year and he went to an 87 after being traded to the Jets, why? I have no fucking clue

Some of these numbers may be off a little becasue this is off the top of my head, but I think it's pretty close.

#8 624, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  9. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Why is Sanchez a 79??

Is that just on my end, after the Pats game I figured he'd at least get back to his original 84 I think.

10. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this. There were 4 madden moments involving the Jets. ALL of them had the Jets losing no matter what.

They had the week 2 game vs Pats. They made you reverse history and have the Pats go down the field and tie it and win in OT.

They had the playoff game vs the Chargers. They made you be the Chargers and complete the comeback. They had 1 other jet loss.

They had the 2nd game vs Dolphins at home(not MNF). You had to take the Dolphins defense over and stop the Jets from winning the game.

And in the last 2 weeks they add 2 more Jet madden moments. Take a guess. They make you be the Pats and beat the Jets in week 2 and the same last week @ Miami.

Why don't we let the Jets ever reverse history and win or just complete the win? Why not Jets stop Dolphins last week? Why do the Dolphins have to complete the comeback?

11. 624

624 Banned

If you guys didn't notice, Sanchez and Bradford were both a 79 Week 3.

Week 3 - Bradford throws 1 TD/1 interception
    Week 3 -Sanchez throws 3 TD/0 interceptions (2nd straight 3-0 game)

Today's update: Bradford moves to an 81, Sanchez to an 80.

WTF?

12. 624

624 Banned

Braylon Edwards started the year at an 85.

After 2 great games, he is at an 83.

bullshit

13. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

he had the one bad week on MNF which wasn't his or the receivers fault. they weren't aggressive at all. JCo also went down 3 pts after that week. He hasn't done much so far so I can see his drop but 3 pts after 1 week is stupid.

So after Revis has the best season any DB has ever had he gets dropped to an 98 because he got beat on a 30 yd TD on one leg?

14. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Also, I've been playing the Bills a lot this week, on the All-Madden level their pass defense is insane. lol

Just thought I'd throw that out dere

15. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

I just beat some fool playing as the Colts...without Revis. Should have been a blowout as my defense only allowed 14 points but I threw 2 pick-sixes on ill advised throws over the middle...

Braylon had 185 yds and 2TDs
    LT rushed for 105 and a TD

Final Score 31-28 OT

16. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

I think it's pretty clear at this point that Mike Florio is responsible for the madden ratings

17. Boomer88

Boomer88 New Member

I look at it this way. The devs know the Jets will probably win about 10 more games this year, and it seems after a team wins usually the QB and WR receive some sort of boost. Donnie is realizing that if he boosts Sanchez 3 points every update, he'll be a 110 overall by week 17. :wink:

Also, the madden moments piss me off to no end. If we beat the Bills by 30 or so this weekend the live moment for this week will be, "Down 30 with 5:00 to go, take control of Fitzpatrick and march the Bills back for the upset of the year!"

18. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

Sanchez should at least be an 82. Keller is unstoppable in this game (now an 86). Greene breaks loads of tackles. Pretty sick unit offensively.

19. JustBlaze330

JustBlaze330 New Member

I hate how they made the jets pretty much unusable online. Everytime I Play As them sanchez goes into interception city and the other player wins. It's frustrating. I'd like to have a shot with them.

20. 624

624 Banned

I have no problem with them online...just be smart.