looking for 4 tickets for ravens home opener

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by CapoStatus27, Sep 7, 2010.

1. CapoStatus27

CapoStatus27 New Member

will pay cash, hoping for face value, if tickets are better than the usual i most likely will pay more. need a parking pass as well.:jets:

2. Green Blood

Green Blood Active Member

Check ticketmaster.com, we just bought 4 for Pats at face value

3. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

ravens is sold out on ticket master. Best bet is to use ticket exchange or stubhub now.

4. Jerseyboyisback

I have 4 seats and a PSL parking pass. Looking for $985 total.

Section 126 row 20

5. IATA

IATA Trolls

That seems to be well above face. I'm not sure that WW85 is going to appriciate your callous disregard for the rules.

6. Jerseyboyisback

If you can find 1 person selling for face on this whole thred then good for you its not going to happen!!

7. IATA

IATA Trolls

In this thread? No, because there has been 1 offer, and it was your rediculous one.

In this forum? How about every single jetbo post?

8. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

That IS insane. Anybody who takes it for that offer and actually pays it, is a fool. Having said that, if he actually does find somebody to pay that, why should anybody care. People need to do their homework. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that $985/4=$246.25 for each ticket is WAAAAAY overpriced.

So, if I wanted to sell my Jets vs Patriots or Jets vs Miami tickets at $10 above face value and I actually had a couple of people offering me $15-$20, does that mean I can't sell them my tickets because I can only get them at FV and I can't make a small profit? Thats' gay.

Besides, I wasn't aware that Mods can call audibles on the rules nowadays. Maybe a disclaimer reminding those who purchase tickets that this site is not Stubhub, eBay, or in any way involved in ticket sales and/or exchanges amongst posters is in order. Or a simple "Buy at your owk risk" would suffice.

9. IATA

IATA Trolls

WW85 made a big post about it(this not being a place to rip people off), and I'm just breaking this guys balls because he's a special kid and it makes me feel like a tough guy when I do it.

10. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Hahaha. Fair enough.

My buddy used to get single tickets from this forum in the past, and there weren't any rules to how u can go about selling or buying your tickets. I'm just saying, this forum has been functioning fine by itself. No need to apply rules. I can guarantee u, no one is gonna give jerseyboy an offer because he's insane. Like Sect227(I think) used to say, the market will dictate the prices. This place isn't any different.

11. Jerseyboyisback

well your getting parking too!! Lets be real here you all probly have uperdeck seats so you never had to pay a PSL. Everyone in the lowers and mez are selling for over face. I have had offers for 875. SO yes people are buying it for that. This is why you bought uppers and not lowers. WAKE UP

I have half of my season sold. Section 126 row 20 for 800 with parking and section 124 row 7 for 1000 with parking.

4 tickets. so yea im not having any issues over here dont worry!!

#11 Jerseyboyisback, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  12. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

U've actually sold 4 ticket packages for nearly 1 grand here on this site?

13. Jerseyboyisback

I have sold 4 tickets and psl parking in section 124 row 7 for the vikings games which I can not attend for 950.

I am using the these seats for the ravens game so I am selling the other set.

People are willing to buy them because they dont want to pay the PSL and sit so high up in the Uppers.

14. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

U seem to know what the people in your $ bracket are looking to spend, so be it. Good luck.

15. IATA

IATA Trolls

You have 8 PSL seats?

16. Jerseyboyisback

yes I do 4 in section 126 and 4 in section 124

17. jetbo

jetbo Member

jets resales

I usually try to keep my markups within reason. I'm just a dumbass with too many seats for his own good, and I need to try to recoup my losses from the preseason and late season seats!!!

18. Jerseyboyisback

Just letting all know I did Sell 4 tickets and parking pass with someone. met them at the Staten Island mall and Got 875 for them.

So yes people are spending that for tickets!! Just did the transaction and got cash!! He is going to buy other games as well!!

19. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

If you have to sell 4 tickets to every game, why do you have 8 PSL seats?

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Is this like some business? 8 PSLs? Sounds ridiculous and I would never pay that price for 4 seats