Leaving Neverland

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by JetBlue, Mar 4, 2019.

1. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Holy shit, dude...

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Robert Kraft all of sudden doesn't look so bad.

jetophile, regan62072 and JetBlue like this.
  3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

What do you mean?

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I've always thought that Michael Jackson, although a borderline creeper was just socially awkward, didn't know boundaries, tried to live vicariously through kids and tried to capture a childhood that he never had. I never thought he went the extra mile and actually physically molested anyone as bizarre as some of his behavior was. Marrying Lisa Marie Presley in some PR sham to prove that he wasn't gay, his fertility clinic children via a surrogate that were hatched in a lab, I think he was just a lost soul.

Did he "do it"? I never thought so, but I might be changing my position. The main thing I always cared about was his zoo animals. That really is the most important thing here.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  5. jetophile

6. JetBlue

When you hear someone recount his experience by saying “imagine a grown man size penis in a 7 year old’s mouth,” well, let me just say you feel better about your musician preferences when you were always more of a Prince fan.

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Yeah the army of delusional sycophants defending don’t really remind me of Patriots fans all.

8. regan62072

regan62072 Well-Known Member

9. JetBlue

regan62072 likes this.
  10. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I didn't know what Leaving Neverland was. I looked it up. I do now. Yikes.

11. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

That’s something I didn’t need to read. Much less imagine.

12. jetophile

What a bunch of sickos in that f'd up documentary, mind control through Mormonism being least of them.

Sam Hammer likes this.
  13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I couldn't get through the documentary it was too disgusting

14. jetophile

I'm gonna watch it on HBO Demand tonight. The Jacksons are suing HBO for $100 million dollars in damages, trying to protect royalties, I guess. The statute of limitations has run out as far as lawsuits against Jackson's estate are concerned re: sex abuse, but I guess they are playing defense? The suit says something along the lines that HBO violated some type of non-disclosure something something agreement/couldn't disparage his character from a Michael Jackson concert HBO aired years ago as part of landing right to televise the concert? Some kind of shit like that.

Based on several articles that I've read since JetBlue posted this - classic - and I do mean classic - examples of grooming are beyond obvious. If Jackson was indeed guilty, he should be vilified, not pitied, as hard in his sad particular circumstance as it is to do. I don't see anyone feeling badly for Jimmy Savile anymore. In fact, his gravestone was dismantled, destroyed, and thrown in a landfill. And not by vandals, although vandals had a great time of it beforehand.

Don't get me started on that sicko Ian Watkins of Lostprophets. It is some of the sickest shit I've ever heard of in my life. As in visceral reaction, gagging. WTF. Will post after I watch Leaving Neverland. I'm gonna watch it as objectively as possible, but the documentary on R. Kelly is what finally got him rightfully arrested so there's always that.

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I watched the one on R. Kelly and 3/4s of this one on Jackson. My opinion on R. Kelly was harsh before but after watching this Jackson one, R. Kelly doesn't look so bad anymore

16. jetophile

BBC Radio 2 drops all Michael Jackson music from it's line-up after documentary. :eek:

17. jetophile

Michael Jackson will always be seen as a sympathetic figure in the eyes of many, but if he was alive and this film came out, he'd probably kill himself. I know, I know, it's always easy to rip apart a dead person who can longer defend to themselves, but . . .

Macauley Culkin and Corey Feldman (and Culkin was one of Jackson's favorites after 'Home Alone') adamantly denied that Jackson ever acted inappropriately towards them. I'm sure that's true given their high profiles at the time (especially Culkin). It's the not famous kids that are a concern. And that was sarcasm about Jackson's zoo animals in an earlier post. Sort of.

18. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

"Tito... gimme a tissue.."

Dierking likes this.
  19. JetBlue

What a perfect set up - ensure celebrities weren’t touched for the purpose of casting doubt on your actual victims.

20. jetophile

Makes you wonder.