lane kiffin... lying piece of !@#$...

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by alleycat9, Aug 11, 2012.

1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

we TRIED to take 'em lightly

USC TE Randall "Rhodes Candidate" Telfer after last Saturday's 4th-loss-in-a-row to Stanford:

ESPN BLOG:

"We TRIED to take them lightly
    .... that's probably the reason why we lost."

Telfer started for the Trojans and caught four balls for 20 yards. In a candid moment after the game, he admitted USC underestimated Stanford--without placing blame on any specific players or coaches.

"All around, we probably weren't prepared as we should've been for this team," Telfer said. "They're a really good team."

Told of Telfer's comments and asked if the Trojan's took Stanford as seriously as they should've, USC right guard John Martinez indicated that he felt they didn't. But he said the problem came later in the game, when they ran out of the limited amount of energy they opened the game with.

"You could feel it when we went out there in the fourth quarter," Martinez said. "Things were dead, things weren't as loud as we were coming out in the first half. I wouldn't say we weren't ready, but the energy wasn't there."

"That's all I can say."

Isn't it a little nonsensical to play that way against the only team to beat you three seasons in a row? Yes, Martinez said, it is.

"I would say so," Martinez said. "But we just........I don't know what to say about that."

2. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

Hes a great recruiter(who knos if theres more to it but no proof, no accusation from me) but not a great coach. Theyll have very talented teams but the development wont be as strong as it was and they will get outcoached from time to time.

3. BJXX

BJXX New Member

His DAD, and assistant coaches, know football. He is the embodiment of a spoiled brat. When daddy retires and the assistants move on, he won't last long.

As an SEC guy, I was excited when he came to Tennessee, but saw real quick this is a spoiled, self-promoting daddy's boy seeking respect via any method he can ..... except earning it.

And honestly, after listening to him for a year, I don't think he is the sharpest knife in the drawer, if you know what I mean.

He should have a bright future in politics.

#23 BJXX, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  4. BJXX

BJXX New Member

Once again, his DADDY is a great recruiter.

5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

the douche is up to it again.... the manager deflated the balls... yeah ok whatever.

3 losses so far this year. lets see just how bad of a coach this snake oil salesman is. best players year after year and they still lose game after game.

6. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

How long will Kiffin last at USC?

7. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

lol @ Matt Barkley not being in on the deflated football thing. How can you not be in on it when you are getting the ball every fucking play?

I don't know why they coddle these athletes. He and any player who touched the ball should have been kicked out of college football.

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

and the scholarship reduction isn't an excuse.

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

make that 4 losses, hopefully 5 after last week.

nevermind taking a guy who would have been drafted very high in the draft and driving him down the board and then the poor kid separated his throwing shoulder today. shame.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

not a shame at all.

11. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

He'll fall to the Jets! USC QBs!