Labor Negotiations News

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BK_Jetsfan, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IATA

IATA Trolls

Rushing through things is what got us here in the first place. The owners were anxious to get back to making money, so they agreed to a deal they ulitmatly regretted. The players dont want to be stuck in te same boat.

Difficult to understand, I know.

2. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I guess what really irritates me is...what have the 2 sides been doing for the last 4 months?

the CBA, realistically, should've been ratified by both sides back in April before the draft.

Both sides will be at fault if a deal isn't struck in the next few days. Fuck both of them for dragging their heels.

3. Catfish Billy

Catfish Billy Well-Known Member

I think not RUSHING CAUSE WE WANT FOOTBALL shows that they care and aren't going blindly accept a deal. Just because the owners agreed, doesn't mean everything is fine.

4. IATA

IATA Trolls

If the players were able to see glaring discrepencies immediatly after they got the CBA, what else could the owners have hidden in there? The owners brought this upon us by adding shit that wasn't agreed upon, the players were forced to do this.

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I don't blame the players for halting their vote. They need to know what they're getting into, and I wouldn't trust the owners either.

But like i said....why couldn't they have gone through this bullshit back in April?

Oh wait, money wasn't at stake back in April :rolleyes:

fucking morons.

6. Catfish Billy

Honestly, who does shit 2 months before a deadline? Lets be real here.

7. IATA

IATA Trolls

again, the owners added shit into their final cba that nobody had negotiated or talked about. it could have been spoken about, but if they obviously felt there was no need, they wouldnt have wasted the time. the fact that the owners decided to arbitrarily add and change things is the problem.

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Uhhhh...when there's billions of revenue dollars at stake....you make good use of your time. Instead of walking around with a thumb up your bunghole pointing fingers at eachother for 4 months.

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

dude, I know what you're saying.

The point i'm trying to get across is....this bullshit could've been worked through months ago. Instead of everybody rushing to beat a deadline.

It's called negotiating in good faith....which neither side has any fucking idea of what that entails.

10. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

Because everyone has long since given up caring about who's right and who's wrong, and no-one really cares any more which multi-millionaires get how big a slice of what pie. Any cunt that delays football any more is going to get it regardless of whether they're in the right or not because at the end of it they're still fucking multi-millionaires for doing something most of us do for fun, and right now the biggest cunt of all is DeMaurice Smith.

11. Catfish Billy

You're right. But we have to look at things realistically.

12. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I'm not even choosing sides anymore...the whole situation is one big cunt clusterfuck.....and both sides are to blame.

"hey guys, let's wait till the last minute to get serious about negotiating a CBA, we might actually start losing profits...duurrrrrrrr"

"hey guys, let's take this to the courts and see if this lockout is actually legal. Yeah...let's spend 3 months fucking that dog in the ass...durrrrrrr"

13. milo

milo Well-Known Member

An interesting rule they snuck into the CBA:

One more reason to keep Brad Smith.

14. Boss Revis

Boss Revis Active Member

whatever man, doesn't mean the players dont deserved to be bashed for their whole ho-hum no deadline attitude

i dont have any witty personal attack for you, because i'm above it.

remember, I was DX before DX was cool.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Both sides are to blame....don't kid yourself.

no, it's because you're a failure.

and this confirms it.

16. IATA

IATA Trolls

Yes, it kind of does. The owners made up some bullshit deadline, obviously designed to A: try to force the players into a bad deal and B: make the players look bad to the public.

A wont happen, but because of your ilk, B is succeeding quiet effectivly.

17. Boss Revis

Boss Revis Active Member

i agree both sides are to blame.. but the owners are ready to go and the main parts of the agreement are fine for both sides.. THIS HAS BEEN ADMITTED BY THE PLAYERS

so funny im being attacked

maybe i'll go be in the best in the world somewhere else

maybe i'll go defend the title in new japan

maybe ill go back to ring of honor

18. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

How does that rule change have anything to do with keeping our 4th string wr and occasional wildcat qb?

19. IATA

IATA Trolls

youre pathetic.

the players admit the main parts of the deal are done. they also are saying MANY PROVISIONS WERE ADDED/CHANGED WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU UNDERSTAND?

perhaps instead of ripping off cm punk, you should do what classic hogan said, and study hard and quit being so fucking dense.

20. Boss Revis

Boss Revis Active Member

lol still being attacked when i never attacked anyone until it was done to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.