Kaep Apparently Going to Denver

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by HomeoftheJets, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

I better watch out for Mathematicians from Boston. I mean, I kind of live among them, but thanks for the heads up. I have my doors locked and I'm armed so I'm watching out for them because it happens ALL the time. Nothing like the good old religion of peace blowing people up though, I mean those guys just make Ted Kaczynski look like quite the amateur don't they?

Lol, one only hopes Osama Sackorpick and his clown supporters keep it going. We're only a few months away from President Trump.

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

What does that have anything to do with Kaepernick protesting the treatment of African American's in the United States by taking a knee on the fucking football field?

You're an absolute moron and are everything wrong with radical Trump supporters. You're the ones that are poorly portrayed in the media vs. the middle class who simply wanted to see change in this country.

FlaJet likes this.
  3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

You must be an Osama Sackorpick supporter. You think he gives a flying fuck about African Americans? Shitting on our military is a great way to get your point across. Are you a mongoloid? I am not a radical Trump supporter but I am going to feast in watching him give you the dick.

4. Jonathan_Vilma

I support Trump you retard. You're just a bigoted racist. To compare Kaepernick to the worlds most famous terrorist proves him much of an idiot you really are.

Don't agree with someone's beliefs? Attack their race and compare them to a mass murderer! Perfect logic.

5. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Cry me a river you a drooling mongoloid. Don't you have some windows you should be licking? Osama Sackorpick and Osama bin Laden look alike, that's all I said.

Islam is not a race by the way, mongoloid.

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

youre so fucking stupid you dont even know what his stance or point was. just keep on creating your own alternate reality. im sure it doesnt fit your idiocy.

what other groups do you hate?

7. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Well if you're a white guy that looks like this and rambles about random things:
    [​IMG]

then you are definitely a Ted Kazynski looking motherfucker

Antoni likes this.
  8. Jonathan_Vilma

You live an incredibly sad life if your go to comparison to anyone light skinned is Osama Bin Laden. I also don't see any comments to what I actually said, just moronic insults.

He didn't revolt against the military. He held firm in his beliefs against the mistreatment of African American's by officers of the law. He also pledged a million dollars to organizations that are trying to right the wrong.

Once again. You don't agree with this so you compare him to the worlds most famous mass murderer. How you don't see the retardation in such statements is truly a testament to what a blind racist asshole you are.

Carry on in your fantasy land where white is right and everyone else should go to hell. Terrible.

FlaJet and alleycat9 like this.
  9. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Osama Sackorpick ate a big fat dick today. Keep eating dicks, Sackorpick. 1-10 LULZ

#289 Antoni, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Jonathan_Vilma

Keep going, Adolf. You make yourself look dumber and dumber and more and more prejudice and intolerant with each post.

FlaJet likes this.
  12. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

You are the mongoloid who told me to watch out for mathematicians from Boston, right? Hey man, your homeboy is playing tomorrow against the sorry ass Bears. You think Osama Sackorpick can pick up a win tomorrow or what?

13. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

What would you do if the Jets signed OS?

14. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

0-6 as the QB of the SFO's. Was benched before the season began. No trolololol. Dude's a turd

15. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Jets will probably sign Tony Romo or some shit, or if they are lucky they will draft one of the studs. Osama Sackorpick is a shit QB, the Jets won't even look at him.

16. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

It’s that time of week again. It’s Sunday, which means out buddy Mohammed Sackorpick probably ate a big fat dick by now.

He lit it up today. 1/5, 5 sacks, 39.6 rating, got benched for the other turd Gabbert. Should be the last we see of Sackorpick this season.

0-7 as the QB of the SFO's, awful all around. Hope he doesn't forget to do his kneeling ritual before the McDonalds shift starts next year.

17. Jonathan_Vilma

Good points. Bad performances at quarterback combined with fighting for social justice automatically makes you on the same level as a mass-murderer.

18. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Kaep don't like snow, 1-5 4 yards

19. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

he's apparently never going to disappear, not any time soon anyways