Just drafted.. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 31, 2015.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

just had my draft last night. 12 teamer. .5 PPR -- 1 qb

Qb - Ben and can
    RB- LeVeon/Melvin Gordon/ gore / Blount
    WR - Cobb / Charles Johnson / boldin / Melvin jones / perriman / Brandon Coleman
    TE - ertz

I have one flex spot as well

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I like the Ertz selection. I thought he would blow up last year and was let down but he has great potential.

can't go wrong with leVeon bell at all, good choice. Idk about Melvin Gordon but he's high risk/high reward for you. One of these Rookie RBs is going to blow up and if its Gordon you are going to be stacked. Gore & Blount are nice safety nets in case he doesn't.

I'd look for a better WR2 if I were you, but admittedly I don't know much about Charles Johnson, so its possible you got that covered

3. dawinner127

-- I'm really high on Charles Johnson. I think the return of AP, another year for Bridgewater, and the addition of Wallace can really open things up underneath for Johnson to get plenty of looks. I've been offering trades around the league for a better WR2, but no one is biting so I think my best bet is to wait and see if anyone else's RBs get hurt. I know one guy has Murray and McCoy and McCoy is already banged up.
    -- I am really hoping\banking on Brandon Coleman to be a quality WR3/flex. Boldin is also sold IMO. He's had 80+ catches back to back years, its just the TDs haven't been there and with the loss of basically everyone on defense, SF should be throwing plenty.
    -- I like Ertz as well, lots of offense in Philly this year, but Ertz is banged up right now. So i Snagged Heath Miller to stop gap until I know Ertz is 100%.

Thanks for the help/friendly criticism. If anyone else needs help with trades or roster moves, I'm always available to help!

4. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I have Charles Johnson too, I'm trying to trade him, I think his value only goes down from here. Actually, I offered him and Terrance West for Jordan Cameron and Woodhead because I need a TE and I think Gordon is going to flop.

5. dawinner127

There are no TEs on the wire? Maybe take a look at Heath miller, Ladarious Green (while Gates is out) or even Virgik Green and wait until Owen Daniels gets hurt. I wouldn't trade for Cameron. Dude is always hurt and it seems like Miami is going to slread the rock around.

6. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I have Ladarius and Virgil. Problem is Rivers has barely looked Ladarius' way, it's like he only has eyes for Gates and Virgil didn't get any attention when Julius went down last year even though he's basically the same player. Jordan Reed, Vernon Davis, Charles Clay are on waivers. Idk it's a crapshoot at TE. I like Cameron cuz they had him running deep sideline routes like a WR.

7. dawinner127

Jordan Reed is always a guy I like to take a shot at. He is ALWAYS hurt, but he is literally the only option the Skins have at TE.