Judgement Day: Alabama vs. LSU

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by Mr Electric, Nov 5, 2011.

1. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The thing that hurts Bama is they lost at home, I'm not seeing a point to a rematch on a neutral site if they can't even take care of business at home

2. CodeGreen

CodeGreen Active Member

Yeah I'm Happy

It was a great game, thats a defensive game. Frankly that is the toughest defense either team will play this year. Trent Richardson was solid, the LSU pass rush was not as good as I had hoped. LSU shot itself in the foot, but also got the breaks that most undefeated teams get

Geaux Tigers. Saban Sucks

3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

why the hell would you want to see this pathetic game again? Bama had their chance to play for the title and they lost it. end of story.

besides, the BCS championship isn't about the best two teams, it is about the two teams who have lost at the right time of the season, or haven't lost at all. you lose at the wrong time, you are out.

part of the applaud of being in the SEC and being ranked every season is that you may lose and fall below other teams. you've already gotten the benefit of the doubt, but if you lose you're done.

4. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

How was this a pathetic game? In my opinion, it was a classic.

5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

it was only a classic because of the perception of the teams.

Seattle and Cleveland had just as much a defensive classic a few weeks ago. hell, it was even more classic, it was only 6-3.

6. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

How much college football do you watch? I'm not trying to sound like a dick either. I just want to know.

7. thegreatwayne80

If Stanford and Oklahoma St lose, Personally id perfer a LSU Oregon rematch before watching LSU and Alabama again. If Oregon wins this week and wins the Pac 12 championship, theyd atleast have won there Confrence. If Alabama and LSU run the table, Alabama wouldnt have even won their division of their conference.

8. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I don't want to see a rematch because a team with a loss shouldn't play for a national title.

Stanford vs. LSU is what I'm hoping for. I want to see Andrew Luck against that defense.

An undefeated Boise State team should get a shot if Stanford and OK State don't win out.