Josh McDaniels Screwed the Colts

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by grkmanga31, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Hahaha!

Thanks for furthering my point..this is too easy.Just a shallow weakling w not an ounce of substance or respectability. You must make a killing in lunch money on the playground w your juvenile retorts

You better head back to patriotsplanet & tell them to send somebody else to knock the lowly jets down a peg..cause you suck!

#201 KurtTheJetsFan, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2018
  2. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

Oh yeah, you sure got me there.

3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

4. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

5. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

At least most of us are smart enough to know the difference between to, too & two.

Better start learning the names of the all time great Eagles so in 3 years when the Pats are back to being irrelevant you can tell Giants fans how long you’ve suffered as an Eagles fan.

Enjoy being a Pats fan though, you don’t have much longer.

grkmanga31 and FJF like this.
  6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Actually, that was pretty much my reaction to this year's Super Bowl. I admit, I did not say "heck," though.

7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

@shasta01

I edited Waterboy's message. I also edited your message where you quoted him. Look this is your last warning. This is a Jets board. This isn't ESPN. You are border line trolling. If you keep this attitude I will have to ban you. Your last warning. Don't provoke people.

8. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

Been a Pats fans since Grogan, and Eason, sat on aluminum benches through the Tommy Hodson years, and won't be going anywhere after B.B. and Brady retire. It's going to be too much fun watching Jet fans be shocked and disappointed when the Pats don't become irrelevant, while at the same time the Jets will still be looking for their Franchise QB. LOL!!!!

9. Brook!

Good for you. Don't go anywhere. Stick with your team in good times and bad times. Realize that you are talking Jets fans. 50 years of futility. No success whatsoever. But we are still here behind our team. You should praise Jet fans not mock them. A true fan has to have empathy for other fan bases. So you will have a lot of fun watching Jets fans be shocked and disappointed. No reason to wait. We are already shocked and disappointed due to our own team. Now, either contribute to this board by providing good football perspective or keep quiet. Seriously. I value opposing fans being here but stop mocking Jet fans with your belittling comments.

grkmanga31 and 101GangGreen101 like this.
  10. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

y n
    The guy just told me to, "Fuck Off", simply because I'm defending the concept that the Patriots may not fall apart after BB and Brady retire, you did nothing to him for provoking me. I get that it's a concept that Jet fans don't want to think about, but it's a valid football topic non the less, isn't it?

#210 shasta01, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  11. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

#211 Jets_Grinch, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  12. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

Please note, I'm only mocking the Jet fans that are attacking me for simply defending my position. Read the threads, I'm defending my stance with facts, not jumping in and calling people names because I can't stand their team.

13. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

14. Brook!

You are not only defending your position but also provoking them. Best action for you is to refrain yourself from this thread. I am sure you have a lot to share regarding football. Don't spend your energy on this thread. Please. I am kindly asking you my friend.

15. Jets_Grinch

Says the fan of the team that championed not putting radio's in defensive players helmets and were caught illegally videotaping signals week one of the next season. And of course there was ZERO collusion when BB quit 24 hours after taking over as head coach.

KurtTheJetsFan and FJF like this.
  16. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

Lie much? there
    You should check your facts, B.B. and the Pats voted for putting radio's in defensive players helmets. Also B.B. never took the Jets job, he was forced into it by a contract that said he would ascend to the position of Head Coach when Parcells retired. However B.B. never agreed to coach the team while Parcells moved to the GM position, that's why left. You can blame Parcell's for B.B. not wanting any part of that shitty organization.

17. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

Fine, I've posted my last on this one.

18. Jets_Grinch