Johnson & Johnson - Apologies are in Order!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Ralebird, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

While you sit there still doing nothing in this time of crisis you should think back a few weeks to when the Jets Super Bowl team was honored. They were thanked when what they truly deserved was an apology. You need to apologize for the half-assed effort that has been the hallmark of Jets management and teams since they hammered their way to that singular victory. They, along with some others from the more recent past, exhibited something you appear not to understand - dedication, effort and a passion for the game. Apologies are owed to all and need to be repeated often while you do whatever it takes to abandon the dispassionate approach that has been accepted for far too long.

Look up some of those people, look at the film of their time in green and while you're at it look up some more recent guys, some stars, some simply guys who came to work every day and worked hard to be the best they could be, every day. Here are a handful of names, some of which you have probably never even heard, who represent what your customers look for and appreciate: Adamle, Battle, Buttle, Chrebet, Fields, Marvin Jones, Klecko, Mangold, Martin, Piccone, Marvin Powell, Riggins, Toon. There are many others; look at the fire with which they played and tell us where it is today. Can you look in the mirror and say that you have exhibited the dedication or effort they did? Have you demanded it from those you pay to run the team, both on and off the field? We say you have not.

2. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

do not hold your breath. clueless and gutless, or else at least 3 guys would have been fired today!

3. BudJet

BudJet Well-Known Member

I think all the talk about this year is all about Sam, may have put in their heads that they weren't going anywhere this season. They did play hard in a few games, Broncos, Lions, Colts, but the fire in there eyes has left them these past 4 weeks. The Bills game the defense played like they knew the offense would not support them ala Miami game, and they played with no emotions. One thing I liked about the team is in the beginning of the year they showed a lot of emotions on the field, this past few week were hohum weeks. After our first game against the Lions I couldn't have felt better, now week ten I couldn't feel worse.