Jets Tickets Help

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by craignyj, May 24, 2006.

1. craignyj

craignyj New Member

I need a little help as there are so many ticket vendors,but not sure who are genuine or who is not.I plan to make the trip over the pond in September/October,to try watch Jets vs Colts.Asked the Jets office and they said try Keith Powse but nothing there.Anyway need some help from you fellow Jets fans,I would just like my first experience at East Rutherford to be as good as superbowl 3.Cheers

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

3. 28rogerblaze51

28rogerblaze51 New Member

Jeto, sell me some tickets to any game..
    (Roger rabbit voice) plllluease...

4. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

One word...ebay

5. jetsfan119

jetsfan119 New Member

Im actually a season ticket holder, and I remember those long seasons without going to any games, there is a possibility that I will not use all of my games this year, either will the other person I go with, If thats the case I will post a new thread for you guys who want them

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

For most games i tend to have an extra ticket or 2(sometimes 3) so whoever is interested check back w/ me during the season.

7. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Its not hard to get tickets at the game. DONT BUY FROM SCALPERS!!! There scum!!!

8. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

I've been a season ticket holder for over 10 years, and I've never been to a game where there wasn't anybody selling a seat or two at face value. Just cruise the parking lots...carry a six pack and offer a free beer to whomever has a spare ticket to sell...

It worked for me once. :)

9. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Yes but if they accept will they have to listen to 3 hours of "Herm Edwards is the best because....."???

JK

10. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

If I ever have extra, I'll PM you, but it usually goes between the tailgate. Stubhub is a little pricey, but I suggested it for good reason. It's peace of mind for season ticket holders who need to get rid of their tickets in a pinch and not worry about some loser throwing a drunken punch in their seat and jeopardizing their ownership. Call me paranoid.

As an aside...WHAT IN SAM HOLY HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?! THE SEASON HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET, AND EVERY SEASON TIX HOLDER SO FAR IS ALREADY PUNKING OUT?! TAKE MY TICKETS - PLEASE! HELL, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE JETS ARE OR WHY I'M EVEN A FAN! AS A MATTER OF FACT, I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE JETS! I HATE THE JETS! I...what? No, I'm not upset. It's cool, it's cool...Don't touch me!

EDIT: Tell you what, Roger. Pose in a pink tutu and I'll think about it. Hehehe.

#10 jetophile, May 24, 2006
    Last edited: May 24, 2006
  11. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Ebay is actually pretty safe as well and oftentimes you can get better prices than on stubhub....

12. GreenMachine

I have a pair of tix to the Predators AFL Playoff game Sunday...any takers?

13. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

JUst go to stadium you will find the sellers & you can see the tix before giving your money away

14. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Yep. If you don't have the season tickets then get ready to spend a couple hundered on the ebay.

I remember paying 400 bucks for two tickets on the 50 yard line. GB Vs Jets 02 game.

Was it worth is? :)

15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I am at every game but we have 4 seats and I have a1 year old so that kept my Wife from games last year(maybe this year she can go) and my Dad died early last year so we usually have 2 extra seats.

16. jetbo

jetbo Member

WARNING!!!!
    But keep in mind that someone could sell you "REAL" tickets in the parking lot that have already been scanned at the gate and used by someone, and then handed back through the fence to a "PARKING LOT SCALPER" or "GOOD SAMARITAN", who will then sell them to you, and when you try to go through the gate near kickoff time and tix are then scanned again, you may then find out that you have been "SCAMMED"!!!! Just a word to the wise about buying from someone in the lot in this new age of ticket technology!!!

17. jetbo

jetbo Member

WARNING!!!!
    But keep in mind that someone could sell you "REAL" tickets in the parking lot that have already been scanned at the gate and used by someone, and then handed back through the fence to a "PARKING LOT SCALPER" or "GOOD SAMARITAN", who will then sell them to you, and when you try to go through the gate near kickoff time and tix are then scanned again, you may then find out that you have been "SCAMMED"!!!! Just a word to the wise about buying from someone in the lot in this new age of ticket technology!!!