Jets sign Kenbrell Thompkins

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LV Coach, Aug 16, 2017.

1. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

That's true only if they start looking.
    With Elliott out, not sure if they will.

So... once again perfect timing for Giants: potential cancer likely won't materialize :(

2. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Giants always have that lucky timing. Though granted it helps to have a franchise QB take advantage of that. But overall they were very lucky in late and close games last year that likely wont happen this year. And Eli definitely has lost something off his fastball (and they have a terrible O-Line)

Beckham I am so sick of. I would give a year of my life to see Adam or Maye crush him when we play them next week.

3. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I want to see OBJ and BM to at each other because I'd love to hear how MY media will spin it.
    With Jets the narrative would be "inept organization, doesn't know how to build roster, bad FO no discipline, etc"

Would love to hear whose fault it is in the exemplary Giants franchise.

4. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

It would be wall to wall loljets

The Giants have had many controversies and awful moments. They have championships too, but they are no strangers to awful behavior. The snowball game vs the Chargers, the Miracle at the Meadowlands 1 & 2. The San Fran choke in the 2002 playoffs, LT raping a child, Plaxico shooting himself, the long ownership feud they had. Heck you can go back to having Landry and Lombardi on the same staff and neither of them ended up the Giants head coach.

Thing is the media covers for them and still treats them as pristine and lordly. They report on those stories but they make sure the Giants maintain their reputation of this stately, classy franchise. And they're just not that and never were.

regan62072 likes this.
  5. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

with pickpatrick at qb, they would have been out the first weekend.

NCJetsfan likes this.