Jets should forget about dealing for any other QB except this one

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GreggGant, Jan 17, 2017.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Tony Romo has no upside, and there's no way he's gonna last in the NFL another 2-3 years. Taylor still has plenty of upside.

2. thankyourevis

thankyourevis Active Member

Haha well i guess thats the end of that argument. TT has plenty of upside. I had no idea thanks for enlightening us all with your genius. Good news is this argument will be settled on the field... if both are starters next year lets see who get more wins. If HUT (huge upside tyrod) does i will gladly eat crow. My guess is tony will go somewhere and win some playoff games, and that HUT will never win one in his career.

3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It's possible Romo does this despite being 37 years old and having played only 5 games over the last two seasons. It's really unlikely he does it with the Jets.

Think about it.

4. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

I'm calling it here..... Johnny Manzel....... he's the qb we will sign..... cause somebody will do it, and we are about the only team dumb enough to give him a shot..... lol

5. MowTin

MowTin Active Member

I like Deshaun Watson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Which QB gets more wins means squat. A lot of other factors on a team determine how many wins a team gets.

You obviously don't understand what the term "upside" means.

7. thankyourevis

thankyourevis Active Member

How much clearer do i have to put it man. HUT will never win a playoff game. Can you read? That is my opinion of him. That means i think he has zero upside. I will say it one more time... he will never win a playoff game. He has zero upside. Good lord. If he does i bow to your genius. I dont think upside is bumping around the league for the next five years going 7-9 8-8 or 9-7. And if you think tyrod has enough of an upside to turn this fucking franchise around.. than you are delusional. If not than you are basically arguing for a stop gap 8-8 qb in which case stop wasting everyones time... you win tyrod could lead us to multiple 7-9 ,8-8 seasons. Are you happy now? What exactly does that get us your majesty?

#47 thankyourevis, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  8. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

AJ McCarron was a few minutes away from going to the divisional round by beating the Steelers last season if it wasn't for those boneheads on defense.
    I thought we should have drafted him the year he came out.

But I wouldn't give a 1st or 2nd for him if we don't have to.

PennyandtheJets likes this.