Jets interested in Jason Taylor (ESPN)?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bojanglesman, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Hahaha. Let's do that.

2. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

everytime i read a comment from one of you that has no problem with this, i get sick to my stomach.

NEWSFLASH: HE'S A FAGGOT WHO HATES ARE FAN BASE AND MAKES IT VERY CLEAR. HE HATES US AS A COLLECTIVE. HES 300 YEARS OLD AND WE CAN DO BETTER WITH ADALIUS THOMAS. THATS REX'S BOY HE WILL MAKE IT WORK

3. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

Call me cynical, but I think Jason Taylor's only interest is getting on Hard Knocks. The guy has said he wants to be an actor after his career is over.

Unless the guy is coming in for cheap and willing to play special teams and make a long apology to Jets fans, I can't see myself supporting or cheering for him. Ugh.

That said, I understand why we're looking at him. He can beat Matt Light on the edge and sack Brady. We haven't sacked Brady much over the years, so this would be why. I still don't have to like it, though.

4. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

lol

[​IMG] vs [​IMG]

BTW, Edyta Sliwinska is sexy. Girls who dance are the best (that's why I'm dating one :up:)

5. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Bahaha! Little bit of a difference in philosophy between those two.

6. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Just wait til Sanchez does this shit. You know he will do something like this in the future. He's into faggy broadway plays.

7. bojanglesman

Oh boy........

Jason Taylor could be a Jet by end of day

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/12289/jason-taylor-could-be-a-jet-by-end-of-day

This development might be difficult to digest, so I'll give you a slice now and come back with more analysis in a bit.

Jason Taylor, a proud Miami Dolphins defender for a dozen years and a sworn enemy of everything Fireman Ed chants for, is visiting with the New York Jets on Wednesday.

And it doesn't sound like the Jets will be willing to take "no, thanks" for an answer. They will try to buckle Taylor's knees with an aggressive presentation.

ESPN's John Clayton reports the Jets will go after the NFL's active sacks leader as though he were a blue-chip college recruit, giving him a tour of their sparking new stadium and playing highlights of his career on video scoreboards that are said to be mesmerizing.

Taylor's plan was to take his time this offseason and sign with a team closer to the start of training camp. Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum and head coach Rex Ryan will push him to sign with them immediately.

When he still was an unrestricted free agent a year ago, Taylor professed his disdain for the Jets.

"There are a few teams that are not on the list," Taylor said of the teams he would consider. "We can all figure out which ones those are, but I have no top three."

Asked specifically about the Jets, he gritted his teeth.

"It'd be very, very, very difficult. Very difficult," Taylor said with a grin. "But at the end of the day, if you can't find a job anywhere else and the Jets call, I guess you've got to retire or go play.

"The Jets are the Jets. I've had a lot of history saying bad things about Jets fans. The fireman hat guy [Fireman Ed], and all of the people in New York that are Jets fans are not the ones that are working on Wall Street. I've said all of those things. So I've got to leave it at that."

Taylor doesn't seem to be at a stage in his career where he would have to choose the Jets or retire. Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero reported Wednesday the Dolphins recently reached out to Taylor and agent Gary Wichard.

Taylor is coming off a season in which he registered seven sacks.

The Jets' starting outside linebackers, Calvin Pace and Bryan Thomas, combined for 10 sacks.

8. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Bro, not to hate, but being able to dance well = vag all over you. If Sanchez does Dancing With The Stars, he'll get even more ass.

9. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

lol. he is very competitive and lets his emotions get the better of him when he talks about a rival like the jets. if you stepped back and stopped taking everything he has ever said as a personal insult you would be much better off. he is a douche and i don't want to see him in a jets uniform but if he can help the team i'm not gonna cry over it.

10. DonnieBaseball23

DonnieBaseball23 Active Member

Adding a pass-rushing end with 10+ sack potential is somehow turning your back on your fan base? Either your 14 years old or you just aren't very smart. or both...

11. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I'm holding out hope that Rex is badass enough to sign him now just to cut him when Training Camp rolls around, just to show him who runs the show...

12. ukilledkenny

we have 1.25 million dollars to play with for his salary this season. he will be cheap if he signs.

13. bojanglesman

Well, it will definitely make Hard Knocks more interesting.

14. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Only difference is, Sanchez' dance partner(s) will be dropping babies right in the middle of the dance floor every week.

15. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

If Rex wants him, who am I to question the mans judgment ?

Prediction....If he comes here..the first time he takes down Brady everyone that posted in this thread before me will be lining up, kneepads on.

16. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

So this is really going to happen? OMFG. I love my team, I love my team, I love my team, I love my team, I love my team, I love my team, I love my team, I love my team, I love my team, I love my team, I love my team...I'll just keep saying that, maybe it'll be okay...

17. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Good GOD NO!

18. ukilledkenny

it's neither, we are seeing people who are usually very good at removing emotion from this type of thing being very very emotional about this. if he signs it's gonna be ugly for a week or two but the emotion will eventually wear off and he will simply be a disliked player like gholston is.

19. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

This like Donald Brashear to the Rangers, except worse because it's football and not hockey

20. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

WTF??? I walk away from my monitor for 2 hours and come back to this crazy s***???

F*** this guy. He's talked s*** about the Jets for years. No thanks! :finssuck:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.