Jets Fans...Take a Deep Breath

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Blackledge went to KC..the steelers took DL Gabe Rivera after agonizing over passing on Marino..Rivera had a good start to his career but was paralyzed not soon after it started in a car wreck.

And Pats fans that actually existed before 2002 did complain about Eason..and lets not give them any ideas..they already are entitled enough :)

#101 KurtTheJetsFan, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2019
    twown and boozer32 like this.
  2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I have a supply of fresh bags I haven't cut yet. These bags get old quickly from all the tears and vomit.

GreenfiendNYJ likes this.
  3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Feel free to refute any of the points above. Please deal with reality rather than fantasy.

4. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I didnt compare the two, except, with their arm talent. Mostly strength. My posts definitely suggest the opposite of lazy.

K, though..

Nobody had Mahomes rated super high in the draft. Period. Some teams had him at a second round grade. A lot of other teams wouldn't have even taken him until the 3rd round or later.

I mean... Come on

Happens. I am not a fan of, Mac. I'm not. No longer. However, I dont think that's a fair argument to hold over him. The fact he didn't draft him and didnt see that he would be this good in the NFL?

Its simply not fair honestly. Either way, he a redemption story may play out regardless of he is here or not, in, Darnold.

Again. I dont think many at all seem Mahomes finding this much success. I also fully believe there is only a handful of coaches that would've got this potential and mental game out of him in a similar way that Andy Reid has.

Noam likes this.
  5. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Winning makes all the Bullshit go away.
    That said,
    We haven't won shit in 50 years. We've taken enough breaths.

FJF, TonyFtLaud, Peebag and 2 others like this.
  6. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

Take a deep friggin breath!!!

Dammit!!!

[​IMG]

TurkJetFan likes this.
  7. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Jamal Adams... (Merged)
    Post by: legler82, Dec 18, 2017 in forum: New York Jets

Peebag and ColoradoContrails like this.
  8. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

When you compare rosters Jets-Dolphins they equally in my eyes are garbage. Now take into account that his starting QB was injured more then on the field. They still were in playoff contention, played hard in big games but did have their short comings, and finished with a better record then ours with Bowles. In my opinion with everything I said + more that was left unsaid I think he has a chance to win WAY more games then Bowles has but that shouldn't be too hard. We have a GREAT PROSPECT in Darnold and the trash he had to work with in MIA and their ability to compete has me excited somewhat.

LAJet likes this.
  9. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Fish aren't bringing out Nick Foles or even Ryan Fitzpatrick as their backup either. They have trash.

10. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

It amuses me that people failed to see who actually was available and got hired to be NFL head coaches this year and are upset about Gase. Nobody who was hired so far has more NFL success as a HC than Todd Bowles. Todd Bowles didn't sniff an interview for a Head Coach job.

11. IIMeanDeanII

12. IIMeanDeanII

Bruce Arians.

Jets69 and Biggs like this.
  13. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

I did in my original post.

All that was done was stating “opinion” “no fact”

Useless contribution and useless reply doesn’t merit a response.

14. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

He should have said nobody that isn't geriatric.

15. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

You did nothing of the sort. You don't really have to but I pointed out many things that you claimed had happened, not that you believed they would happen. Take the hiring of the DC, for instance - you claimed it as a done deal which did not occur for a couple of days.

That is why I listed them individually, to give you a chance to indicate which were real and which were not.

What is useless is opinion passed off as fact.

16. TurkJetFan

This is a message board. It’s literally used for opinions. My OPINION is exactly as noted. What you are saying is “I disagree with with your opinion.” Instead you’re pretending I’m citing a scientific study and I need to provide references.

Piss off.

PS the fact you’re reacting so viscerally to this pretty much shows you are the prime target of the message.

FJF likes this.
  17. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Ignore is your friend.

TurkJetFan likes this.
  18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

This is exactly how I feel. And I might add in an interview with Gase on espn radio our head coach has a great sense of humor so let’s hope our local media gets it and has some fun with this guy instead of the typical boring coach speak. I highly doubt it though these people already made up there mind on him. Fuck them. I am pumped for our new coaches. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast...with-stugotz/id934820588?mt=2&i=1000427866945

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The statement that the majority of our cap is going to sign scrubs on our team is total bull shit. Your opinions only matter when your stated facts are accurate. This is a BS post.

20. TurkJetFan

Agreed!! And if someone doesn’t like the hire that is ok too. I just had to say something w the sky is falling hysteria before the ink was dry.