Jets fan

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Laureen, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Laureen

Laureen New Member

A friend, Will Campbell, made the 53 man roster today, so you now have a big following of Jets fans from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. They of course are Packer/Jets, Lion/Jets and Viking/Jets, but Jets fans nonetheless. Go Jets.

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

congrats to Will and welcome. Be patient with some of the fans as we tend to be a bit cynical and a little on the rough side. Its not our fault,we have been getting our hearts ripped out for the last 40 years.

As for Will, I am rooting for him. He happens to be coming in right after a good jet retired.Brandon Moore was a dl who made the switch to OL and had a very good and long career. I hope Will follows the same career path.

3. Laureen

Laureen New Member

Thanks for the welcome. As far as having your hearts ripped out, we know the feeling. My husband has been a Lion fan his whole life. ; ) They have never been in the Super Bowl. Thank you for the kind words about Will. Hopefully he will keep working hard and learn that position well. I am proud that he made the cut with having to make the switch to OL. We don't get the coverage on the Jets here so planning on getting the NFL package so we won't miss a game. Drove 12 hrs to Detroit to see him play and meet his family. Hubby wore his Lion's t-shirt, was his first time at Ford Field, but I wore a Jet's shirt and earrings. :) Thanks again.

4. Jets Esq.

Jets Esq. Guest

Congrats to Will! :) I bet he really appreciates having friends that are so happy for him too.