Jets Dancing

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Unhappyjetsfan, Nov 4, 2017.

1. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I meant that in the context within that game. They were more than average Thursday. None of us want them dancing for 16 games unless they're 16-0.

2. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Everybody else understood that.

LogeSection2RowJ and FJF like this.
  3. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Well, I'm an ornery old 60+ YO hard core Jet Fan...........
    ......and I fucking loved it. They did NOT do it in a way that was disrespectful to Buffalo, they were just pumped up, playin' lights out, and were having a freaking blast with it.....and they did it as a UNIT. What's not to love about that ? If I remember right, they caused a turnover on the next play. All good by me.......

4. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

Shows some degree of chemistry, feeling loose, and that they're having fun out there. Their take on Remember the Titans

5. BomberJet

BomberJet Well-Known Member

step 3: shove it up Bowles's for allowing this nonsense to take place by a team that hasn't proved anything the past 2 seasons.

I don't mind antics as long as you prove your worth as a team.....4-5 so far means they are not striking much fear into opponents minds.

And maybe you can call me an ole fogey, but I've seen this too many times before the following week where the team fall flat on their faces after a game like this..I'll hold off my excitement.

#65 BomberJet, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Personally I thought it was bush and can only imagine what this thread would have looked like had the other team been dancing while beating the Jets. I can only imagine what Parcells would have said as head coach but I stray. Years ago I was at the game when the greatest show on Turf , Warner ,Faulk and company did not dance but were over by the stands signing autographs while the game was still going on and the Rams were blowing us out and people lost their minds I can only imagine what the outcry would have been had they danced instead of just signing autographs. Its bush and it will come back to bite us in the ass in the future as I am sure the Bills won't forget these guys doing this.

Royal Tee likes this.
  7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Keep imagining...that's part of the problem..Time for a little excitement around here.

I mean, what else can quite possible come "back to bite us in the ass"?
    We've live through some of the most RIDICULOUS Bullshit in NFL History.
    Buttfumbles, Hot Dogs, Achilles injury, Bridgette Nielsen, Mud Bowl, the Curse, Denver Byers Fumble, ASJ Pats Fumble, RTP Cleveland Penalty, Fake Spike, Belichick Quits, Every Draft in our History....

...just to name a few... Yeah, Let the Kids dance.

8. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

Loosening up Francis....

May be corny what they are doing but give the team credit, they have played every team well to win except the First two games....If you have watched other teams play, I believe the Jets are in fact striking some fear in some opponents. Sure it would be best yet to be 5-3 but these kids are playing hard. Let em dance!

Royal Tee likes this.
  9. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Exactly, unlike those overpaid, overhyped, quitters last year. These guys play with heart, and they play WFO. Win or lose, I'd MUCH rather sit and watch that for 3 hours than that bullshit from last year. Dance on !

10. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

After Lynch did his dance the Raiders lost 4 straight and 5 of 7, just sayin.

11. The Waterboy

playtowinthegame and ukjetsfan like this.
  12. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

I'll get excited when the team contends for championships. Until then it's just a group of unaccomplished players who think they have accomplished something significant because people stopped referring to them as the worst team in the league.

BomberJet likes this.
  13. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

Nobody fears the Jets. They are a below average team.

14. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

So tanks back on?

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  15. BomberJet

BomberJet Well-Known Member

Ok you believe....but I don't :p

A team with a 4-5 record being led by a 38 year old QB is striking any kind of fear. They are next to last in team penalties per game with 8.1 - they should focus less on the dancing and more on the grabbing and holding.

16. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

We are bitching about players dancing during a TO? Right before they created a big TO? In a game they won? Seriously?

I'm all for it!

[​IMG]

Newyawka likes this.
  17. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

Hey at least I am enjoying the competitiveness and yes their offensive false starts and DB penalties sucks and are quite infuriating. But they are staying in the game. I wish you can enjoy this team. Still a holes but encouraging regardless they have a 38 yo QB. Have you watch 5-6 teams that are bad? And some teams that are supposed to be 2-3 games over .500 and are just trolling at .500?

18. The Waterboy

[​IMG]

19. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

What about Carr's injury? Or Cooper being a ghost? Or the massive question marks on their defense?

20. The Waterboy

I was joking, I don't think dancing will cause a team to lose games.