Jeremiah Mock Draft 2.0 Rosen to the Jets

Discussion in 'Draft' started by AlexJETS, Mar 7, 2018.

1. BomberJet

BomberJet Well-Known Member

The pivotal point is what the Browns and Giants do with their picks. The Browns have to be sure they pick the right player with the #1. Barkley would be the safe one but committing to Darnold? Having the Giants then select Barkely is why Rosen falls to them.

2. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

As much as I’d hate to see Barkley land with the Giants that is really the best case scenario for us. The Giants not taking a QB really helps us and I think the only scenario in which that happens is if Barkley is available.

3. GWjet

GWjet Well-Known Member

Agreed. In any scenario as long as Barkley and Chubb go 2 & 3 we’ll be ok. Plus I really don’t think Denver picks a QB. That would be an omission that Paxton is a bust and they’re rebuilding. I think they’ll sign a vet ( Cousins, Bradford, Keenon) then draft Q Nelson.

4. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I hope that you're correct!

5. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Come on guys. We all know that Rosen would only fall to the Jets if they already signed Cousins. If they don't sign Cousins the first 5 picks will contain 4 QBs.

That is a dream scenario, though. Rosen is my preferred QB in the draft, I'd be amazed if he fell to 6, but you never know.

6. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Not at all. Bringing in competition can be a good thing and help motivate the young players to elevate their game. Just like if the Jets draft somebody they won't be giving up on Hack, just giving him competition. Who knows Hack good be a solid backup one day if he doesn't win the job. You can never have too much competition until you know you have your guy.

CotcheryFan likes this.
  7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

So true.

8. StrongSide

StrongSide New Member

It is starting to look like a reality. With Barkley likely going top 2, Elway's (possible) man crush on Josh Allen....

Rosen might just be in the right area for the Jets to grab him.