Jay Ajayi traded to Eagles

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Section 336, Oct 31, 2017.

1. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

But it could be considered good business to try to fix problems. It often is in other sports, but usually not in the NFL.

2. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

In the NFL the problems are usually players. Players getting paid Millions of dollars. Any other business problem employees are simply fired. Contracts make that more difficult.
    In Ajayi's case , he has been a problem for 2 years. Was almost cut last year before an injury forced the Dolphins to play him and this year he has refused to follow assignments. He also has a degenerative knee condition and is only expected to be able to play 3-5 seasons.
    As far as other sports, this is really the first year the NFL has seen trades like this. Compared to MLB and the NBA , this was still nothing. Look at the trades in other Leagues.

3. C63Baller

C63Baller Member

I heard he was a real dick in the locker room and a whiner. People down here in Miami didn’t care for him. He did nothing really for them... good for the phins tho.. they took out the trash. His knees were a serious issue as well. Could never do a full weeks practice. Sat a lot on sidelines in weekly practice.

4. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

The players liked him and he was a fan favorite. Most Dolphins fans are screaming for Gase to be fired for the trade. Check the fin Forum
    He does have a degenerative condition in his knee and has a short career expectancy.

5. C63Baller

C63Baller Member

I stay away from that forum. They whine a lot and think they have a Super Bowl team every year. LoL. All my friends down here are Phin fans and they dont say alot of good things about him.... they don’t care for Suh much either but I really think he’s gone next yr. or they will try to unload him anyway like Bills did with their problems. I like Adam Gase so I hope they get their shit together down there so he keeps his yob!