Jarvis Moss

Discussion in 'Draft' started by jasonjets, Jan 9, 2007.

1. jasonjets

jasonjets Member

We could probably take him with one of our 2nd rounders? I think he could be great as a linebacker in our 3-4. He runs a 4.4 - 4.5 forty abd has great size. What do you think?

#1 jasonjets, Jan 9, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  2. ANJI

ANJI New Member

This guy been hurt his whole Collage career?????

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

He has experience at linebacker as well, even if it's in the 4-3. He practiced almost all preseason at linebacker in 2004.

4. jasonjets

jasonjets Member

No, he is a bit injury prone but I see what you mean by "Has he been injured" because I bet you looked him up and couldn't find any stats. I can't find anything either, but I saw him a few times this year and he was very impressive, especially in the Ohio State game. I BELIEVE he had like 12 sacks this year, but I am not sure, because I can't find stats either. He is a junior from Florida that plays both DE and OLB. The only problem is that he may not apply for the draft.

5. JETSimpala

JETSimpala New Member

Did he declare?

6. jasonjets

jasonjets Member

Not yet, I was just saying that if he does declare, he would be perfect. When do you, or anyone else, think he will be drafted? I was thinking early-mid 2nd round. Could we get him with our second 2nd round pick? Or even with our first 2nd round pick?

7. Force

Force New Member

The reason he didn't play his fist couple of years was because he was suffering from various emotional problems...homesick etc. He contemplated quitting, but turned it around this year and it really showed.

8. Coach K

Coach K New Member

yeah well than i know all i need to, forget him. he cant handle florida let him come move to NY and become a headcase? ill pass.

9. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

No way he'd be even close to available with one of our 2nd rounders, this kid is a special talent. No worse than the 2nd best DE in the draft if he declares (which he's supposedly leaning towards), if he fell to us in the first round he's a no brainer. Big, with LB speed and training, I think he could get on the field immediately and be a star like Ware and Wimbley.