Jamal Adams... (Merged)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by fansince90, Aug 20, 2017.

1. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Hmm, you still not understand why he liked the post then, it has been explained in between your two posts :rolleyes:

2. I understsnd why he liked it..but hes not dumb..he knew damn well that the “like” could be up for interpretation..

Im a hypersensitive battered jets fan who doesnt want pretenders whod rather have a star on their helmet than play for New york & up to this point have portrayed themselves as a team leader.If hes the face of this team he better be 100% Gang green;The team that drafted him.If hes not i want him gone..no questions asked

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I think you’re over reacting on this one. He liked it as it was a compliment. Nothing Adams has done so far should make anyone question his commitment to the jets.

stinkyB likes this.
  4. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

Can someone explain to me what a "Big Play" is? I think he played a heck of a game Sunday, but did he make any big plays? Were those 2 deflections big plays? How many big play has he made this year? Not taking anything away from his intangibles...but i haven't seen one game changing play from him yet.

5. Im definitely over reacting.Whatever can go wrong will go wrong lol

FJF likes this.
  6. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I'm guessing you're a long time fan who saw Super Bowl III. :)

7. Nope.Born 1982..13 lucky years after 69..have loved em since i was 5.

8. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

You're 9 years older than me so you have suffered longer than I have.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  9. Jetsruby

Jetsruby Well-Known Member

If you think Jamal Adams is playing for the Jets right now because he loves the team , you're nuts. These guys are itching to get their star contracts and do whatever it takes even if it means being a leader and team player. The motivation is money (as the owners want it to be. Money is a good motivator). Of course he's gonna like a post suggesting that a team pay him whatever he wants. You likely would too. Has nothing to do with disrespect to the Jets or love for the cowboys. He would love their money.

10. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Oops? Mutiny starting in full swing..

Update guys : Imo there are at least 10 other Jets players who are already thinking about abandoning ship and not on beating the Bills Sunday...we all KNOW the reason why and Toilet IS losing this Team

PS Toilet Bowles is not well liked by the players..that's b@llsh^t ...and ridiculous if you remotely believe it

The Jets are the Titantic and I couldn't care less where this waste of a draft pick hypocrite finds himself in 2 years

11. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Does anyone remember when Kyle Wilson's brother, Vince, started posting here immediately after the draft? Nice guy, and everyone was very pleasant to him. After Wilson started spiraling, he completely stopped posting. Not that anyone would have been mean to him, but obviously he saw some of the comments that were, by the way, deserved. I guess maybe he just felt bad.

Anyway, you'd think with athletes being all over social media - most times to their own detriment because they just can't help themselves - that they'd sign up at a fan message board, but nope. We had one player a long time ago (I can't even remember who it was now), but it would be entertaining if some current players posted here. I just find it odd that the majority of athletes their run their mouths on Twitter and every other goddamn thing but sports MBs are somehow verboten? You know, because they could somehow say the wrong thing? LOL.

All that being said, I wouldn't mind a Q&A on here with Adams just to hear him say all the things he shouldn't say out loud because you know we would. He does it to the press, anyway. I am honestly curious if MBs are a serious, direct, concrete no-no as in you will be disciplined (shrugs).

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Carl Barzilauskus posted here once.

13. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Yep, replace the name Cowboys with any other team and Jamal likes that tweet. It's basically saying he's good enough to get paid well.

MoWilkBeast, FJF and stinkyB like this.
  14. jetophile

Didn't you run into him buying a slice of pizza?

15. jetophile

Double post, sorry.

16. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I love the idea of the Cowboys throwing money at me. Tell Jerry I said hi.

Red Menace likes this.
  17. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Now as an example, the Giants have a top RB prospect who bleeds green, has stated he is a Jet, how does that work with your scenario.

But back to Adams, until he states he wants to play for the cowboys you are indeed being hypersensitive and it is pretty obvious to anybody watching the games that he is trying his nuts off.

18. 6-10 once again

6-10 once again Well-Known Member

Jamal will sign with whoever offers the most money, Who is going to take best care of Jamal ? Who is going to guarantee him the most bag and "clout"? these are things he needs to take into account. I think the cowboys will give Jamal the publicity and fame he craves and Jerry won't be shy with his bags

19. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

He has a big mouth but his heart is in the right place I think.

He's trying.

But he's misguided.

Blind leading the blind.

He needs a HC that knows what he's doing and some quality veteran teammates on that defense that have been there done that to show him the way.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  20. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

I've been critical of him in the past but yesterday he showed me he's a real Jet he bleeds green and white.