It's about what's best for the Jet's

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by gsulli5861, Feb 17, 2006.

1. gsulli5861

gsulli5861 New Member

It's a new regime and the charge of the coach and the GM is to get the Jet's to be World Champions. Nothing else matters, pro sports is a cruel business and Chad is finding that out. Three years I thought the Jet's were on there way, finally the frachise QB to lead them to a championship. Unfortuntely injuries can't be predicted an arm injury for Chad will probably end his career. The timing, with the new regime, is right. The Jet's should release Chad and take the net zero cap hit. Unfortunately for Chad I'm not sure anyone in the league would sign him, but I wish him well because for that one year he was sensational.

2. Capt. Spaulding

Capt. Spaulding New Member

Indeed. I thought the same thing about him when he came on like he did. Finally, we got OUR guy. But JETS happens and it's time to start fresh. Count our loses and do the best we can next year with someone who (hopefully) will be around for a while. Vince-sanity is about to hit NY.

3. DROB63Cmart28

DROB63Cmart28 Banned

I think its time to cut Chad we shouldnt invest all this money in him considering we dont even know if hes gonna be our starting QB next year and hes innefective and his arm is shot. If we take the hit now next year well have a shit load of space next year to sign some good players.