Is Kevin Greene this teams future Head Coach in waiting?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by forevercursed, Jul 15, 2017.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

We are going to have to keep track of all the new JUNCisms being posted around here lately

2. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

He's over on another Jets site regurgitating them ad nauseam. It's groundhog day deja vu from hell...it's just goes on and on over and over. Like wtf? lol

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  3. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

your stats aren't :eek:fficial rankings" so they don't count. and the fact you think there is a "win/lose" here shows how immature and ignorant you are. discussions aren't made for win/lose unless you are a child

here since you can't read i made it easy for you
    [​IMG]

tbruner12 likes this.
  4. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

The guy hasn't coached one day of training camp and we are asking if he's the next HC..... You guys are unbelievable

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  5. GasedAndConfused

this whole thread is unbelievable. I know we have sucked as a whole for 4 decades but it really is making some fans insane apparently.

Murrell2878 likes this.
  6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Again, rank them where ever you want, just don't confuse them with a good defense

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  7. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Junc's favorite, Joe Namath stinks

The Waterboy likes this.
  8. GasedAndConfused

it's not where i ranked them. it's where the NFL did. for the umpteenth time whether you feel they deserve the ranking or not is a different thing. FWIW they were ranked middle of the pack (14th) in passing defense but ranked at the top (5th) in rushing defense and overall 6th. So it's safe to say our passing defense was just average but our run defense was really good which helped the overall. Most people here complaining was about the passing part only. they discounted half of the defense

9. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Lol wrong again, stats were proved by the nfl and by posters to dispute the fact that they weren't a top 10 defense

10. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I'm fully convinced that JUNC is a prototype trolling program created by CheatNation to seek and destroy any criticism online.

The resulting program has added features (ex ability to create multiple personalities) and was implemented during Br*dy's balls fiasco.

The prototype JUNC was left behind and is now functioning on auto-pilot.

#130 RuJFan, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    NCJetsfan, Walt White and FJF like this.
  11. The Waterboy

Well we have some posters here that are posting some of their own JUNCisms so I think we are covered.

Walt White likes this.
  12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

That's because most people here understand what the league has become and watched and remember that year. Like I said, the stat of the nfls choice may have them as 5th but anyone who watched and understands the game recognizes that it was not a good defense.

13. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Removing 90% of the data used by the league as posted in the link I supplied you showing the NFLs full rankings doesn't simply things. It only proves your lack of ability to understand the entire ranking process. I feel sorry for you, I honestly didn't realize you were quite as stupid as you actually have proven to be.

RuJFan likes this.
  14. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Name choice wasn't enough of a clue?

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  15. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

I saw he joined September 2015 and expectations were high for Toilet Bowles at the time. Gave him the benefit of a doubt based on that. I was wrong to do so Lol

16. GasedAndConfused

no those stats don't decide top ranked defense. if you allow the least amount of yards you are the top ranked defense, even if it means last in every other stat. that's the way it works. is it the best measure? probably not but that's life.

Believe me, I've watched every game this team has played for over 2 decades. like i said statistically our defense was top ranked, it doesn't necessarily mean you have to agree with it. Also i think people tend to focus on the team they watch and not as a whole. I watch pretty much every game out there. usually 4-8 at a time (NFL sunday ticket) there ware a ton of worse defensive performances put on then what we did

I didn't remove anything. that's how the NFL ranks defenses. not my INTS or points or anything else.
    I thought it was funny. I'm not against bowles by any means but I'm also not for him. I do think the regime deserves a few more years to write the ship, one of the worst things you can do is give up too early. it sets the franchise back and we do it far too often. the best teams have consistency with their coach and GM. i bet Cleveland is pretty pissed they fire bellichick so soon

17. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Fair enough.
    There was a week back couple of years back when CMan55 got generous and offered ppl to change their handle. Idea was to remove Tebow (or maybe Revis) references.

Mods should do this annually, IMO. Although it wasn't for better, not every time. Ex NotSaroshiNakamoto... I don't remember what his handle was before, but I remember I liked it much more.

18. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Thanks for being a good sport, it was intended as a joke, not as insult :)

I think he should get one more season, this coming season. I give him under 5% chance of succeeding.

BB would never succeed in CLE. There he would not have lucked in into HOF 6th round pick QB, and having more integrity than Kraft, CLE would not let him cheat.

Oh and your ranking arguments are ridiculously closed minded.

19. The Waterboy

Pretty sure you can request a name change at any time, depends if you are on the mods good side I guess. After Tebow and Revis were gone there were so many Tebots out there I think CMan was probably tired of looking at the names so he let everyone know they could change it.

Notsatoshi was LongTimeJetsFan, I personally like the names like NotSatoshi over another iteration of "Jets Fan" and also think posters should be required to have all their old handles listed at the bottom of each post so everyone knows. DefenseWinsChampionships should have all his multiple identities like PhillyStackz, SugaSmackz, TampBayJetsFan, HighFlyingJetsFan, KnicksFanFromQueens1985 listed.

FJF likes this.
  20. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Yes they do. Take the L and move on with your life.

TonyFtLaud likes this.