Is it the end for the Legion of Boom?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 101GangGreen101, Dec 20, 2017.

1. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Kam Chancellor has "retired" due to injury. His injury hasn't healed. As predicted the LOB is done. Really hate when a great team breaks up a few years early. Really enjoyed watching the LOB.

Carroll screwed that team out of a second SB win and it had a nasty domino effect in regards to the team morale and just culture.

2. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Can't believe I didn't see this before, but this is BS IMO ... the Pats didn't ruin the Seahawks, the Seahawks did.

3. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

it's ok in a couple years people will say the eagles did that to the pats ;)
    oh and brady is 0-2 against eli manning of all people in the SB. that has to sting at least a little

101GangGreen101 and Jets_Grinch like this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

This is BS in your opinion, lol. How 'bout it's BS as fact. That was probably the stupidest fckn playcall in SB history. It just turns out that the Cheats often benefit from other teams' blatant stupidity because teams turtle and go full retard (who knows why). Make me DC of the Jets for just one game vs. the Cheats. Just one game. Who cares about stopping the run, pass D, or anything else. I'd bullrush and blitz every single down just for fun without ever even changing it up, send 'em all. I couldn't care less if the Jets lost as long as Brady got bloodied, lost a couple of teeth, and cried like the crappy ass baby he is. I'll give ya something to cry about. I'd revel in RTF (Roughing The Faggot) calls against the Jets all game long. Totally worth it - especially because you just know all of the hits would be totally clean and legal. Cheats 30, Jets 21, moral victory 1000.

101GangGreen101 and Jets_Grinch like this.
  5. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Once they paid Wilson(and they had no choice but to pay him), keeping the LOB intact was gonna be a challenge.