Is another New England Super Bowl title inevitable this season?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by WarriorRB28, Dec 26, 2017.

1. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

That’s just one account. There are countless others.

Add insecure to fickle. 24 post history and had to log in to defend your fanbase.

Also before you counter, Jets fans are pathetic too.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  2. So rough for Boston in the 90's. But let's look at the 80's shall we?Your Basketball team won multiple championships in the 80's, your hockey team won the division 3 times & made the playoffs every single year,The Patriots made it to a super bowl & the Red sox to a world series. Cry me a fricking river!

But ya know what will we be really rough? When the winning stops & all you'll have to talk about are the glory days.Which is all fine & well.Except of course anyone who isn't a fellow fan will only remember the cheating, the crooked officiating, press conference mumbling & the insufferable fans.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  3. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure if the Jets start winning big you will see millions more posters on this forum. Nobody can claim that the folks on this forum are not loyal Jet fans. To be a Jet fan is almost as admirable as being a Brown's fan.

While I am a Pats fan, I am also a Jet fan which probably makes me more insane than the rest of you. If someone is going to take the reigns from the Patriots I would not be that upset if it were the Jets. But in the meantime I will ride out this Patriot reign as long as I can.

If I was a Jet fan living close to Met Life, I would consider the 15 PSL season ticket year plan. Can you imagine how valuable those tickets would become. The Met50 would be my choice for seats.

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Just got Yankee season tickets. First time season ticket holder.

Seriously considering becoming a Jets ticket holder now with the price drop...

Patriot likes this.
  5. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

The Jets can't really get any worst and you are buying at a low. When they improve those tickets will be worth a lot more. The Jets seem to have a long term package deals. I wonder if this makes the price locked if you invest that way. If so, you may be getting a good deal.