Im the most negative angry Jets fan- and I LOVE this pick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Mr mittens

Mr mittens Active Member

Don’t worry longsuffering we still have 5 pick for you to be angry and negative about lol.
    But hey we got a FQB so hopefully that will pull you in off the ledge.
    But to all the fans bitching about the pick hope someone shuts the window on ya. So you can’t come of the ledge. We’re a franchise going up and we don’t need no front running fans

2. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

The USC "curse" is just silly--it does not matter where any of these guys went to school.

Is Josh Rosen going to be good because Troy Aikman went to UCLA 30 years ago? Isn't Brett Hundley a better comp?

You have to look at the talent and it is clearly there. He was the best QB is this draft.

And yes while I don't like giving up the 2nds, if Darnold becomes the next Wentz, no one is going to care about those picks.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  3. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

And when Mac made that trade, there was no telling what the Giants and Denver were going to do, plus you had the risk of the Bills jumping us. It was a very real possibility that 3 QB's could be off the board, worst case all 4.

I hate losing the 2nd rounders but it was 100% the right thing to do. Obviously, that only holds true if Darnold is he guy the Jets think he is.