I'm not convinced the guy tripped the Dolphins player (Suspended W/O Pay For Season)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BamaZeus, Dec 12, 2010.

1. ghettojetsfan

ghettojetsfan Banned

hE IS A low life............for going what he did!!!!! and he did it !

2. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Holmes is the black Derek Anderson

3. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

Well it would be tough for me to find actual video, but I've heard at least a few times times from former players and announcers (who were players) of people doing this. So you'd be a total moron to think this is the first time someone has ever done something like this. Just because its the first time you've seen it, doesn't mean its the first time its ever happened. Love your logic though.

4. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Let's be honest here, if it was a Jets player and they were dumb enough to run downfield completely OOB for an extended amount of time, we're probably talking about Drew Coleman or Eric Smith, in which case nobody would give a shit if they fell down.

With that aside, I'll get back to what we're doing in this thread:

THE INTENT IS CLEAR FROM THAT PIXELATED SCREEN SHOT! YOU CAN SEE THE MALICE IN HIS EYES!

5. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

I don't really see how this could be seen as not intentional honestly. If he were looking to protect himself, then maybe. But if he were looking to protect himself, something tells me you would have at least see him try to get his hands out of his pockets. To me, it just looks like a classless move and one which should certainly cost him his job if intentional.

6. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Just give me one example. Tell me one time you remember a coach on the sideline fucking with a player who was out of bounds.

You want to call me a moron and mock my logic, yet you provide no example other than your supposed conversations with players and announcers.

7. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

I'm just waiting for the Jets/The guy who did it admit it was intentional so the people defending it as unintentional look really stupid

8. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

Bill Cowher did it once. And he was the HEAD COACH. It should be a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. There's no place in the NFL for this type of behavior. It was classless and cheap!

9. ghettojetsfan

ghettojetsfan Banned

low life jets !!!!

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

It was absolutely done on purpose. It's not even debatable. A big fine should be coming down. What a douche move.

11. DisgruntledLionFan

DisgruntledLionFan Active Member

I thought he didn't.

He wanted to and thought better of it. It was a blocked FG for a TD against JAX IIRC.

12. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

I watched the replay a few times and it is painfully obvious that he is doing it intentionally. There is no other reason to suddenly flex your leg like that.

13. jb944

jb944 Banned

yes your right he never touched the player

14. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Players don't get cut for far worse actions. Why should a coach lose a job over something that, at worst, is a dick move?

15. WhiteShoeWillis

Because he's a coach and should never be involved with a football play. He needs to be held to a higher standard than a player. Have you ever seen a player on the sideline do something like this?

There's really no place for this. The guy is an embarrassment.

16. ultrajet

ultrajet Active Member

17. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

For recent, I've heard Dan Dierdorf mention it earlier this season when he announced one of the Jets games. He said if a player went too far out of bounds on a punt, there would be players on the sideline who would 'impede' their progress, either by taking a step in or sticking their foot out nonchalantly, something along those lines. This is also when he played though which was in the 1970s. I've never heard a coach doing it, that wasn't my argument though. My argument was you'd be ignorant to assume something like thats never happened before just because its the first time you've seen it on actual television.

18. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

Ok, maybe Bill Cowher didn't make contact, but I believe that's only because the ball carrier dodged him. What a bonehead move just the same.

19. WhiteShoeWillis

This clown will be fired. Bank on it.

20. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Alosi is good at his job. If this gets him fired it'll suck.