I hope Darnold undestands what it's really all about

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WarriorRB28, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I like you!!

TrojanPride likes this.
  2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I was gonna say, "Girls, girls!", but your take worked just as well if not better. One of my nieces (now in her early 30s) was a disrespectful wise-ass brat straight out of the womb. Not with me you ain't; but man, did she ever know how to push my buttons when she was young. The whole world owes me type shit. Boo-hoo. I once told her I was gonna rip her arm out of the socket and beat her to death with her own arm if she didn't cut the crap. Yeah, you guessed it: not a Mom, lol.

3. MeanGreenMachine88

MeanGreenMachine88 Well-Known Member

Has the OP written darnold an email to tell him what it’s really all about ? I sure hope so or I don’t have much faith in his nfl success

Ralebird likes this.
  4. TrojanPride

TrojanPride Active Member

It's as if reason, clarity and common sense flees out of the heads of these guys when it concerns their sports teams.....the hyperbole, incessant bickering like little girls over the same damn things they argued over months ago, the negativity and gloom and doom. They jump on every rumor, critique and beat the hell out of dozens of issues that have been argued over again and again.

The agony and the ecstasy.

It's the same damn freakin' drama, rather it's a Pro or college message boards. I raised two girls, have two nieces....let me tell you, these guys beat them all for childishness and hyperbole. Sometimes I feel like slapping the guys upside the head and telling them to just calm down and shut up.

Walt White likes this.
  5. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

What you say applies to all sports talk shows, which serves as the model for a lot of the "experts" here. It's why I can't stand watching/listening to those shows...or even the announcers at games really. I often turn the sound off and just watch.

But there are some actually knowledgeable posters here which is why I participate, for the learning. And unlike a broadcast, I can just skip past the crap I don't want to read.

6. TrojanPride

TrojanPride Active Member

A little tongue-in-cheek, a little snark......mixed in with a lot of amusement. It's how I live my life.

Lol.