I can't believe some of the BS I'm reading after this game!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I can't believe some of the shit I'm reading.

Patriot Fans come in and praise us and some idiots still wanna cuss them out? This is the first time I can remember on this board and I've been here over 15 years that Pats fans have come here with respect in their posts, acknowledge our progress and consider us legitimate. That in itself speaks wonders for a team that was 4-12 not that long ago.

You may hate the Patriots all you want, but they are the Champs, have been the Champs for almost a decade in our division and they are where we want to be one day. Losing to the champs is far different to losing to say, Cleveland. Kinda like losing to Muhammed Ali. We lost to a legend on the field and on the sidelines. No shame in that.

Bowles is a rookie HC. So far, he's pushed the right buttons but you had to expect this flawed team to lose at some point. We don't have a viable passrush. We don't have a Qb that can throw the deep ball. We're still 4-2 with those limitations so yeah, Bowles gets a mulligan on today. He's on a pretty steep learning curve and he'll be fine. We approached this game totally different from the circus atmosphere of the last 6 years and played one helluva game. How many other teams have had a lead on the Pats, IN FOXBORUGH, in the 4th qtr? When have the Pats ever trailed in 2015? So, knock it off already with the whining and ridiculously high expectations. We're gonna be improving every week but we are a work in progress. Accept that fact and move on.

Then some of you Jet Fans, and you know who you are, want to be pissed because our QB of the moment doesn't meet your expectations. Oh well, too damn bad. We're 4-2, not 2-4 and for once, teams are taking us seriously. You Geno fans need to ask yourselves what's more important: Geno playing or the team winning. People are sick and tired of reading you nitpick every little thing Fitz does. It absolutely ruins the game thread experience and in reality, calls into question where your loyalties really are. That's why you had your Geno Thread today. I noticed it was quiet as a mortuary in there too. Point being, either get with the program as is and root FOR the Jets, or get out of our way and root for Geno. Your choice but you will not be allowed to ruin game day anymore.

A lot of you have forgotten how people used to LAUGH AT US when Rex was here. They don't laugh anymore. Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of Patriot dick licking by the MSM and that's to be expected. Get it thru your thick skulls that this is a team on the rise and a force to be reckoned with. Our HC has coached exactly 6 games.

Show some class Jet fans. We're on the rise and we're a pretty good team. When opposing fans come to praise us, accept it with grace. We have come a long way in a short amount of time. Keep in mind that the Mets sucked up until the All-Star break. Look where they are now...

Have a good nite Jet Fans...Sleep well because we're gonna be OK.

#1 Cman68, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  2. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I don't have an issue with the Pats fans on this board. I think they were pretty accurate about today's game.

Bowles is doing better than Rex but given the last few years, that's not saying much. But if Rex last year had the team we have today, we would have won more than 4 games. Also helps that we've had a cupcake schedule.

Fitz has done well, but it's a valid complaint to say he can't throw a deep ball. That's legit. But let's say we somehow by the grace of God make it to the Super Bowl and we are down 5. Are you REALLY going to be okay with losing the game because we have a QB that can't throw the ball 30+ yards so we just threw a five yard pass to end the game? I wouldn't be.

Jets fans don't get laughed at? Are you kidding me? Where do you live? Do you not encounter fans of other teams? We were 4-1 before today and all week at work I had to hear people making jokes about the Jets.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  3. DoubleDecker87

DoubleDecker87 Well-Known Member

4. Cman68

I get my hair cut in Maryland. They are all hardcore Raven fans and yanno what? They respect the Jets. I live in Central PA. Right in the middle of Eagles/Steelers and Ravens fans. I can wear my gear and not only see other Jet fans, but get intelligent conversation as well. Stop being so paranoid.

5. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

Champs*

LockDown likes this.
  6. Cman68

We lost to the NFL equivalent of Muhammed Ali today. No shame IMO.

7. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Fuck Tom Brady.

_

8. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Great post, Cman. Thanks!

westiedog1 and egelband like this.
  9. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

It's not paranoia if it's true. It's all I hear from Eagles fans despite their team being awful.

10. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

I'm not sure how anyone could be upset with today's game. The Jets are one of the AFC's top teams. Game came right down to the end.

Much respect.

11. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

Rah rah yeah Patriots, our Jets have come so far to not be embarrassed by the Pats today, let me bow down and praise the glorious legend Bill bellicheck. Can't believe what I'm reading is right...

I'm over moral victories, been dealing with them on and off for 38 years. I want a team that I enjoy watching, and I can be proud of, not one that shrinks and folds completely when leading with 7 minutes to go in the 4th. Totally pathetic gutless showing by the Jets today, and I don't need Pats fans coming here gloating about it. This should be a sanctuary for Jets fans and ripping Pats fans rubbing in the loss immediately after the game shouldn't be frowned upon.

legler82, 94Abraham and Greenday4537 like this.
  12. Cman68

Thanks DW.. You've been around these parts a long time pardner and always a class act. We'll see ya next game in Jersey!

Dirtywater likes this.
  13. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Bullshit. They had backups all over their oline and no Lewis which was the perfect rb matchup. We were out coached and lost by the most points in years. At least man up, be consistent, and not try to call it some moral victory

legler82 likes this.
  14. Cman68

Hate Brady all you want, but if he was in a Jet uni, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't hate him. You don't have to like Brady, but you can't argue with the results. The man is the best in the game. It is what it is.

LIJetsFan likes this.
  15. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Definitely no shame, just so frustrating. I'm tired of losing to the Pats year after year after year after year. I'm tired of going into seasons knowing we have zero chance at winning the division. The last 3 times we played them, despite how great they are, were winnable, yet we never get over the hump.

16. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

'Twas a joke dude.

Proud of my Jets today.

_

Royal Tee, Brook! and Cman68 like this.
  17. Cman68

We lost to a team that played well minus their regulars, in a superior system that has produced mulitple championships. Yeah, we were outcoached by the best HC in the game. We were a 4-12 team last year. We were in the conversation for the overall pick. What the hell did you expect today? Miracles?

#17 Cman68, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  18. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

Fuck this moral victory shit...we had the game in the bag and pissed it away with mental mistakes and timid play calling...Im gonna be seeing that 3rd and 17 in my sleep

Diabolical_Jet_Fan likes this.
  19. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I'm really sick of reading ... people ... state that Fitz "can't throw the ball more than 30 yards". Of course he can throw the ball more than 30 yards. If you want to say he's not good at throwing the deep ball fine, but repeating this inaccurate crap over and over just makes you sound foolish.

#20 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    PulseJet and jdon like this.