I am going to miss the intensity of Chad !

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by browningnagle8, Feb 19, 2006.

1. browningnagle8

browningnagle8 New Member

I really loved this guy's intensity he always will be remembered by this Jets fan. The game against the Packers and his play into the memorable playoffs win against Indy will be never forgotten ... Running out of the locker room head-butting Mawae... This guy will be missed

2. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I'll second that. Its really a shame how it worked out for Penny and the Jets. But there really is no choice but to move on and get ourselvers the franchise Qb that we thought we had in Chad..

3. ForeverRebuilding

ForeverRebuilding New Member

One of my favorite plays was when he broke the ankles of Bills defender while RUNNING a score in.....probably his only rushing TD, but it was a classic

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

I would think his noodle arm would have far more importance then his "intensity"

5. browningnagle8

browningnagle8 New Member

noodle arm and intesity have nothing to do with each other does it??? think not .. I can agree that his arm strength and durability are lacking... but you cannot say that this guy gave everything all the time.... so save the noodle arm bs

6. championjets69

Does the truth hurt? Facts are facts rather you like it or not. He has a NOODLE ARM & his ARM is far, far more important then intensity

7. ess-dog

ess-dog New Member

I still hope they find a way to bring him back...I love the guy.

8. championjets69

You really mean you want a liability on the team?

9. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

CHAD is vastly overrated by some here and elsewhere! We all know CHAD speaks a better game then he plays!

10. slowmoe57

slowmoe57 New Member

Arent we burying Chad before he is dead -- nothing set in stone yet and you guys already have him out the door -- I know things are troublesome now but I betcha the cut will be 3-4 mil and Chad stays -- just MO

11. JETSFAN5180

JETSFAN5180 Banned

Chad may have not had the strongest arm but he brought attitude and charisma to the game.He was full of energy and fun to watch.He was a technique type quaterback who barely made mistakes.I had the opportinity to meet him and talk with him,he is trully a genuine person who had his heart and soul into the Jets.If miracles do happen i hope to see Chad behind center for the Jets next season.

12. The Mariner

The Mariner New Member

Ryan Leaf had a cannon arm an absolute loser attitude. Who would you rather have?

13. jaybo1015

jaybo1015 New Member

that was one of the greatest things i have ever seen in any sport. i never had a problem with chad. the only reason he started sucking was cuz he was hurt and herm forced him out there. sad the way things have gone with chad because he is a good guy and a pretty good qb.

14. championjets69

I take a guy with a arm & intensity say like JWN

15. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I appreciate your guys love for Chad, but he's gunna stay...I'll throw a major fit if he leaves...I'll be like a little baby

16. WesleyWuzTheMan

WesleyWuzTheMan New Member

That's how I'll remember him, too. I'd like to see him back next season, backing up BB, but if it doesn't work out, I'll always remember him the way you do and be grateful for his time on my favorite team.

17. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

Quite honestly, the only times I've seen intensity from Chad is the season when he replaced VT, and the San Diego game. He had a bit against the Seahawks in the regular season as well, when the media just totally ragged on him. Outside of that, he just mostly goes through the motions.

18. JETSFAN5180

JETSFAN5180 Banned

beer goggles strikes again Chad played every play with intensity what game were you watching?

19. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

Hell no. You're the one with beer goggles. Even Chad himself admitted in an interview he was never the same after 2001, that he didn't have the same intensity. You clown.

20. JETSFAN5180

JETSFAN5180 Banned

call me a clown i dont care might as well this is a circus and so is the JETS