How weird is this?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Acad23, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Sensationalism. I was going to tape it, and then forgot. I thought it was more about his severe CTE. Being molested messes with you every which way but loose, regardless of what your orientation is, and sometimes it messes with your orientation. Freud, who was a consummate dirt bag, wasn't wrong about a lot things. It's why some of his views are being re-visited. By the way, I am not a huge proponent of therapy, which I'm sure I'll get a lot of shit for.

Anyway, drop dead to anyone who molests anyone. People who molest were often molested, but no-one talks about the fact that sometimes people are just wired and born wrong. Speak out, don't live in silence. Everyone will hate you for pointing a finger, especially if it's family, but if it's happening, please tell someone. That's as far as I'm gonna go with this painful subject; but if true, Aaron Hernandez didn't transcend. I like transcendency stories, and I feel very badly for his family. To add insult to injury, I got the double whammy. I hate the RCC with good reason. Read between the lines. Will watch the Nancy Grace horse nostril type thing if I can find it.

3. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

It's obvious as day that CTE is a far greater factor in his problems than his sexuality. I agree it's sensationalism, distracting from the real problem and ignoring the Elephant in the room.

Walt White likes this.