How great was this Mike Tiricos call?

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by JethroTull, Feb 11, 2018.

1. JethroTull

JethroTull 2018 Least Knowledgeable Poster

Watching him do the Olympics reminded me of this great moment

2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Somebody ban this joker.

Sam Hammer, Dierking and joe like this.
  3. 6-10 once again

6-10 once again Well-Known Member

For some reason this sad clip reminded me of one of my favorite jets memories...playing in the titans on the road in 08, Brett Favre and the jets steamrolled the titans and looked primed for a super bowl.....

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Great moment? . Not really.

One thing we can all agree on though is that your threads suck. . HeyHey, . you suck too.

FJF likes this.
  5. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Seriously... This was one of the worst calls in the history of sports and he called it like it was a playoff loss. Tirico has always hated the Jets, he was just trying to take an extra shot at them, we all knew they weren't realistically making the playoffs that year. They had to win like 6 in a row or some craziness. Yeah this call was great if you're a Patriots fan, and we all know the OP is not a Jets fan.

6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Guys. When will you stop picking on Jethro? :) Seriously. The guy never responds your attacks and not even once he reported anything you posted against him. Why this hostility? As mods we are here you know. We will delete or move his threads and ban him if he crosses a line. Let me put it nicely and I am tagging you so I am clear. @joe , @Dierking , @HomeoftheJets and @Wilkerson Central . What rule is Jethro breaking exactly that deserves a ban? Don’t tell me about trolling. He is not a troll. Come to me with some solid evidence and I will oblige.

What you guys are doing is borderline bullying and I for one don’t like it. I don’t like it not only as a moderator but also as a regular poster here in TGG.

7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

He started a thread calling an embarrassing play none of us want to relive a "great moment." And he used a clickbait thread title to trick us into seeing the play. If that isn't trolling I don't know what is.

joe and FJF like this.
  8. Brook!

Okay. Youtube was blocked on my computer. I was the one who moved the thread to BS Forum. Now I checked the video on my phone. You are right. This was trolling. I will bench Jethro for 1 week now. But what I say is still valid. Please stop personal attacks to Jethro when he comes back. Just report if you think he is trolling and we will take care of it.

9. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Where's the fun in that? . . .

HomeoftheJets and FJF like this.
  10. Brook!

Throw a few goat memes my way and all will be good. Dang it. I though I was providing half of the fun already.

HomeoftheJets and joe like this.