Hey Roger.....just ASK Kraft, Belicheat, and Mr. Bundchen !!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JetsKickAss, Jan 23, 2015.

1. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Not to brag or anything, but I would have solved this in 24 hours.

All you do is tell Kraft to ask all his EMPLOYEES who touched the footballs.
    1. We know it was a Pat employee.
    2. We know it's the same person who's been doing it for a while.
    3. We know it's someone on the football team (OC, QB Coach, Equipment employee, trainer staff, etc.) and not an Administrative Secretary or a guy in the Finance Department.
    We're not trying to find out who snuck into a preferred parking spot at Gillette Stadium 2 years ago. We're talking about deflating 12 footballs 96 hours ago.

It's fresh information

We know the guilty employee/intern(?) works at Gillette.

Come on, this isn't rocket science. It's like someone working at a Porsche dealership and a Porsche and a set of keys are missing. Outside thieves don't break into a dealership to steal only 1 set of keys for 1 car. They just steal the car.

Similarly, this was an inside job and Kraft can find out with less than a dozen phone calls or just by summoning 6-10 people into his office WHO tampered with the footballs.

Unless he and the Patriots already know.......

NYJetsO12 and CBG like this.
  2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You know a lot more than Belicheck and Brady do. How is that even possible?

74 likes this.
  3. JetsKickAss

We all do, actually.

Look, SOMEBODY touched the footballs. If Kraft called everybody on the carpet, this thing would be figured out within 1 hour. There are NOT hundreds of guys who have access to the equipment and training rooms for an NFL team. When my friend worked for the Jets, I would say this would be (aside from the owner and owner's family/friends) only about 15-20 people besides the team and staff.

It's not like someone key-scratched Kraft's car in the parking lot and there are 70,000 potential guilty parties.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

given what we know about the patriots organization and looking at there fumbles per snap compared to the league I think it's likely that the Pats have figured out a way to methodically do this and have been doing it for years. if thats the case obviously they know what's going on inside the organization and won't be sharing. they also probably anticipated this could have been discovered at some point and thought about the best way to respond.

#4 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  5. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

This could be resolved with some cooperation from the Pats.

Look, we all know they would have beat the Colts with the balls inflated to any psi. But 11 out of 12 of their balls were precisely deflated to certain mark. The Colts balls were not. Something clearly happened. And not for nothing, but Brady has previously stated his preference for balls with less air in them.

If they could just admit what happened this would be a lot easier rather than everyone pleading ignorance. A team so obsessed with the rules and finding every little loophole possible to get an advantage and confound the opponent is pleading ignorance... Come on. Just admit it already

6. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

We all know that some ballboy is going to claim that he did it unilaterally without the knowledge of the team because he is just such a die-hard fan. He'll say that he was fired/re-signed and then he'll put on his $2,000 pair of sunglasses, get into a suspiciously new-looking BMW with a model and drive off into the sunset.

7. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

The NFL wants to avoid dealing with this until after the Super Bowl, and will hide behind wanting to do a thorough investigation. Problem is, they haven't done shit and this thing has become a runaway train. The story isn't going away.

Axel3419 likes this.
  8. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

The Patriots don't disbelieve in cheating, they think you're stupid not to do it. And they don't like anyone ratting on them. (I doubt Belichick sent a congrat message to Eric Mangini when he got the Niners DC job) Even though they'd do it in a minute if someone else esp. the Jets. There is no rocket science in how they did it here. The Equipment Mgr was just doing his job. Brady didn't have to tell him what to do. Somewhere down the line someone told him "This is the way Tom likes the ball. So deflate it!" Of course there was the famous snow plow incident in 1982, before Belichick and Kraft but a part of their franchise's history.

9. JetsKickAss

By a guy fresh out of jail...!!!!

10. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Heck, he wasn't even out of jail, just out on a work release program. Help the Pats cheat and then back to his cell.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  11. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Just remember Tom likes his balls soft.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  12. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

As far as I'm concerned, there were 48 SBs, but only 45 SB winners.

And I'm proud that my Jets have won one more title than NE Cheaters.

13. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Already on sports radio they are like "get over it, we're not gonna talk about it anymore". F THAT! I want to talk about it 24/7 until the National Fuckup League does something about it.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

It's just not that interesting or entertaining in and of itself. The reaction and rationalizations from Patriots fans is the entertaining part. The league isn't going to fuck with the super bowl, nor frankly should they, in my opinion.

15. JetsKickAss

Mike Fran agrees with you !!

16. JetsKickAss

I have no problem with that...so long as the NFL admits it. Tell us the investigation up to this point is a stall and a sham, and you'll be getting to the truth AFTER the Super Bowl.

Don't lie to us.

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

not exactly the company I like to share