Hey guys I haven't been to the new stadium yet, what can I expect?

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Deathstroke, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Deathstroke

Deathstroke Active Member

Can I get all the important information I'll need to know? Also, I won't be tailgating.

I forgot to say that I'll be going to the opener this weekend.....ugh....I'm so overzealous.

#1 Deathstroke, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  2. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

How are you getting there? If you live in nj/ny and aren't driving, take the train. Right when you get off there's a spot with the cheapest beers on the property (since you aren't tailgating) and food and music. Expect a crowd to get in since it's the opener and most fans have high hopes right now (as do I. Let's go baby!!!) security can be a bitch opening day.

Be prepared to spend. Nothing is cheap once you cross the gates. Even a soda is like 6 or 8 bucks. And they usually raise the prices a by every year bc they know we are gonna pay it anyway. Crowd should be great. Seas of green and white. This is not a game that should be half filled with visiting fans which is awesome.

Other than that anything you wanna know feel free to ask. I'm sure I'm missing plenty but ask and I can answer. I'm at just about every game so I know the place pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. max

max Active Member

Beers will cost you inside, but you can bring in food contained in a clear plastic bag and factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size.

In my experience if you want to see kickoff you better be at the security gates no less than 20 minutes before.