Heroin has infiltrated the Hasidic community

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I never heard this. Funny.

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Thread like this is where you really miss VickBlows

Slagan7, JetBlue and FJF like this.
  3. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

X was a huge party drug in the 90s and 2000s. Heck there were X dealers IN the clubs.

FJF likes this.
  4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

On more than 2 occasion a club I was in was raided. When the lights came on and the music stopped it sounded like some dumped a million m&m's on the floor. People were kicking pills away from them so the cops didn't think it was theirs.
    Good times

Yisman and 101GangGreen101 like this.
  5. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Sweet. I've seen cops raid homes personally, but man a club could be epic. Def a drug I would never touch tho

6. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Got a trustworthy dealer?

#26 RuJFan, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  7. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I have a sneaking suspicion I'm about your dad's age

The thing is.... when you hit certain age, the thought of your mortality becomes very pertinent. On top if this, your kids are hitting (semi-)independent age, and your thought process changes.

The easy way to describe it is "middle life crisis", but now I don't think this does justice to what's actually happening. It's really a combination if several things. "I still got it", "I've never tried xyz, the kids are ungrateful assholes", "oh shit, my oldest will start college in 4 years and I have no $$ saved", and a couple more
    .... all above is a part of it.

You'll really know why Walter White broke bad when you hit this spot. I'm here now. I'm willing to bend the boundaries because what am I saving it for?

The truth is that the only thing staying between me and shrooms/LSD is not knowing a reliable dealer.

So I kinda understand your dad. From his standpoint "so what?" Is a very legitimate response.

PS
    My brother in law came over. We just killed 0.7L bottle of vodka.
    He spend 4 years in a college in Siberia; the motherfucker can drink, I don't even try to compete any more.

8. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

What if you do one OR the other?

9. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Can't say this... smoked for 29 years, switched to vaping 2 years ago.

Royal Tee likes this.
  10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I don't know anybody who smokes grass (yeah I'm old...) casually. People will say they smoke casually but that means every weekend and often during the week as well.

That was my experience when I was much younger also. I probably spent half of 13-20 stoned. Then I decided I was just spending (a lot of) money to get normal and I wasn't enjoying the results and I stopped. I've taken maybe a half dozen hits off of somebody else's joint or pipe in the 36 years since and I don't miss it at all.

It was great when I was a teenager and hadn't figured out how to tell people to piss off yet when I didn't want to socialize but it had very little Castaneda-like value to me. No insights into life, the universe and all that shit. It was a way of insulating myself from reality and living in a nice comfortable haze where I didn't have to deal with stuff at face value. Good for giggles but a lousy way to cope, just my opinion.

The alcohol to grass comparison is an apt one and I do think they're very similar in the way they act for people. Most people who drink alcohol however are not drunk most of the time after they drink. Most people (in my experience) who smoke grass get stoned and have a real buzz on when they're done.

People drink alcohol for a range of reasons and considerations and they often select for things like taste, aroma and texture in what they're drinking. It's not all about the alcohol content and how high it is. People who want to smoke grass go looking for the best grass they can find and by best most of the time we're talking highest THC content so they get the best high off of it. They don't always find the best stuff with the highest THC but that's the desired result.

Maybe my perspective would be different if we had alcohol prohibition again and marijuana was legal. Then you'd have bars full of marijuana users getting stoned (the segment of the population in their early 20's to late 30's who hadn't grown out of weekly bar visits yet) and people would both actively and casually use marijuana at home from time to time since it was legal and cheap and readily available with less social stigma involved.

You'd have furtive alcohol drinkers who risked something to drink alcohol at extortionate prices and did this only in secure locations or the privacy of their own home. Most of these people would be drinking to get drunk because "normal" people just didn't bother with the expense and risk associated with a habit that was only marginally acceptable to some people in society and completely unacceptable to many others.

It's easy to see how alcohol could become associated with an inability to be casual about it's use and become a drug that people used just to get drunk when they could afford it.

11. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

^ IMO there is a very practical booze vs weed difference.
    Booze stays in your system for maybe 8 hours; THC can be detected for days and weeks afterward.

From work standpoint, if booze is illegal, the boss can't prove you broke company's dry code as long as you didn't drink for 8 hrs prior to your shift.

With weed being illigal, the boss can prove you broke the code weeks after you smoked.

12. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Haha, this stuff is great.

I have a question about people buying water in the club.

Was it that you had to buy some kind of drink once you got in, or it was simply something to swallow the pills with?

Sad to say I've never been to a nightclub. I know many have cover charges, though.

13. FJF

The x makes you thirsty, dehydrates you. Some still drink on it but most just need the water. It pretty much gives you a low grade fever but with an energy boost and heightened senses to touch, a 5 hour ride of euphoria.It can be pretty intense. The next day is brutal though, jaw hurts because the drug makes you clench your jaw the whole ride,mild depression and aversion to light for a while, dehydrated, appetite loss, entire body hurts. Basically if x takes you from 0 to 10, you awake at -3 and it takes a day to get back to 0.
    And it's easy to get caught up because you're not snorting or shooting or smoking you're taking a pill. Same motion as an aspirin or a vitamin. Harmless. But the next time you go to the club it doesn't have that pop it had when you were in there "rolling". A couple of drinks and you're looking for the hook up. From there,you won't agree to go the club unless you could get one before you go in( and you can,shit was everywhere) next thing you know you're taking a 2nd one and heading to an after hours rave, walk out of there with the sun up and starting to crash. You might go home that morning but you'll be back there next weekend. From there it's not too far till you're hitting 10 pills a weekend, starting at a club on Friday,club,after hours club,house party, private afternoon mellow out with a few people, it's nice to have a chick with you on these rides,meet some connections in the evening, back to the club Saturdaynight after club rave, Sunday morning random apartment, home by noon wake up Monday morning and go to work.

Just from what I have heard

#33 FJF, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  14. Stick to ganja in its many consumable strains/forms & you can't go wrong

15. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

This thread is about drugs.

Congratulations on derailing it, Ralebird.

16. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

So.... anyone knows where I can score some 'shrooms in NY/NJ area?

17. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

The thread was derailed in post two and anyone reading it knows it. What's your problem, kid?

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  18. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

How are you qualified to be a moderator if your life experience is so limited?

Just kiddin, I'm not a dick. :)

19. FJF

any cow pasture

20. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

That's where you get this stuff in FL?