had a dream about Belichick...really funny

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by In Mangini We Trust, Sep 28, 2007.

1. In Mangini We Trust

In Mangini We Trust New Member

Ok, I just woke up and had a crazy dream about Bill Belichick. The Pats were playing the Niners in this years Super Bowl, but Belichick got suspended for some reason because he was at the same bar I was at watching the game. I was rocked out in Jets gear, Vilma jersey, hat and shorts. I saw Belichick and i was like oh sh*t, its BB. I saw him go to the bathroom to take a piss and I took his glass of beer and threw it in the garbage just to be a dick. If I ever saw him in real life, I would go up and talk shit to him and get in his face, but for some reason after throwing his beer away, I decided to be a class act and we had a nice conversation that lasted about 20 minutes long. Niners were up 13-0 at half and Belichick was nervous and pissed they would lose the Super Bowl. I go outside to smoke a cigarrette and BB comes outside and starts talking on the phone. Next thing I know, he turns his back to me and starts to play with something so nobody can see what he is doing. I was like, this is kind of sketchy, who knows what BB will do, especially cuz they are losing 13-0 in the Super Bowl and hes suspended for it. So I was like, I'm not going back into the bar until I feel like its safe. So BB walks back in the bar and slams the door behind him and locks it, so I'm like screw this, I'm outta here. He orders nobody to move and holds a loaded gun up in the air (I guess he was loading the gun when he had his back to me). He claims that there is a bomb somewhere in this bar and if the Super Bowl is not restarted, he would make the bomb explode or shoot everybody in the bar. He gets Roger Goodell on the phone and tells him what is going on at this bar. The Super Bowl gets delayed for about an hour and everybody in the world is in shock. Goodell figures that he should give Belichick his wish and save 100+ lives and tells him that the score has been reset and that it will be the first quarter again. Belichick gets his wish (what else is new). But I come to the rescue, I break through the class door, tackle Belichick and start stomping him out. Stomping his head into the ground, taking the gun, didn't shoot him cuz i wanted to see his ass in jail, and everyone else to see his face all fu*ked up. I got Goodell's number out of it and I was a world hero.

:gpc: :pats_suck:

But then I woke up and realized I'm still an average 21 year old man and not a world hero. haha

2. hazmat

hazmat New Member

son if you want to keep this job, stay off the drugs.

3. Gator

Gator Active Member

[​IMG]

4. Joe8880

Joe8880 New Member

Thats Hysterical

5. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Makes me wonder, if he was our HC would this dream be different?