Hackenberg/Bates Article on Yahoo

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by championjets69, May 29, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Patrick Ramsey. Why was he ever released? I'll never be able to wrap my mind around that one. This could go far.

2. jetophile

Bubby Brister. Is he dead yet? Well, I wanted to kill him over that brilliant shovel pass as fat ass Sam Mills with a load of shit in his pants managed to get into the EZ and no-one on the Jets D was able to catch him. Mind you Sam Mills was slower than a school bus with the STOP sign out while hovering mothers were talking to the bus driver. PAIN.

3. jetophile

Jeff Blake. He spent two years with the Jets. Well, the Jets cut me over rookie Glenn Foley because they liked blue-eyed white boy Glenn Foley over me just because he's white. That wasn't a locker-room divide/locker-room cancer in the making, no, not at all. In this day and age, even if someone is a closet racist, all owners care about is the bottom line: winning and money.

Blake went on to a decent career. Foley got injured and that was that.

Jets69 likes this.
  4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Such a scary but accurate statement ...how DOES Mike Mac stack up against the John Dorsey's Brandon Beans Les snead Kevin Colbert or even Dave Gettleman of the NFL????

Or even some of the posters right here on TGG !!??? ....which I've mentioned in other posts ...seem to have a pretty accurate handle on NFL football

Of course, we all already know a laundry of NFL Coaches better than Bowles...

5. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Yep ..a thousand times over

Either the Owner allows Mac a big pass to hire his own Coach or Bowles is canned ...soon I hope

The place IS dysfunctional...take it a step further so are the Johnsons who delude themselves into thinking they know football

They should hire more experience going forward...at Coach and GM imo not 2 rookies

Then again ...as I have posted previously ...what good talent wants the job here??? (Sad sad sad)

6. jetophile

I can't wait for the next Jets "QB Controversy"! There was always a Jets "QB Controversy" going on! What was never a controversy is that everyone who was ever involved in those controversies was terrible! How stupid! Time to watch my shows! The Jets! Always reminds of my favorite 'Forensic Files'!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

7. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Why are you continuing to focus on Hackenberg when my comments are about the lack of coordination among the coaching staff? To further abuse your chicken shit metaphor, how well fried could the chef make it if the prep cook was boiling it in water?

8. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Didn't we cover this ad nauseum by now? Only Johnson brothers keep this stupid hierarchy anyway. Blame them first if that's your concern.

9. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Not that you'll ever answer, backing up any of your statements with fact is something you just dont do, but how has Chris Johnson ever led you to believe that he thinks he knows football? One instance where hes made a flat out football decision, not team decisions.

While youre at it, who are all the HCs with experience, with winning records who were available when the Jets hired Bowles. Who did they pass up who was looking for work. Not some loser like John Fox or a some other scrub, never was HC. Guess finding a Shanahan Jr, McVay or any of the NFLs successful HC have no appeal if theyre picked up at the start of their careers

Walt White and FJF like this.
  10. jetophile

Adam Hackenberg was just drafted by the Kansas City Royals! Maybe he throws better than his idiot brother!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

11. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

The Hackenberg era is over in Oakland. No 7th rounder.

Field Yates‏ @FieldYates
    Source: the Raiders have waived QB Christian Hackenberg.

12. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

I thought it was pretty funny that Gruden lamented that it was a only a question of numbers that they couldn’t keep him on the 90 man roster. Seriously? He just can’t admit that he was monumentally wrong about him a couple of years ago.

Gotta think this pretty much seals his fate as the second rounder who never took a snap.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  13. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

Traded for a conditional 7th rounder, cut 3 weeks later, and then he clears waivers without a claim. He's done. He better hope the XFL gets going soon.

14. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

If you’re cutting a QB for a 4th string DL, it’s not a numbers game. The QB sucks.

FJF likes this.
  15. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Hack is visiting the Patriots today.

16. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Can you imagine if...nah not even going to entertain that possibility

Not sure why they'd even waste their time with Hackenberg aside from intel gathering or something

17. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Thought that myself. Belly'll get a good laugh as Hack blames them for his woes and trashes them for good measure.

18. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

19. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

lol. He can then show off his fancy new delivery which is sure to result in pinpoint accuracy. Hackenberg will then proceed to swat at a football with a hockey stick "Am I doing it right? I quarterback now yes!?"

20. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Poor Hack, lol.