Guess what day it is........

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

I swear Cimini just has this big list of all the worst Jets moments, so he can shove it in our face all the time. His shtick is so played out at this point. Can't believe people still follow him.

2. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I remember it, Belichick was named HC of the Jets before Parcells was in '97. When Parcells agreed to be HC, Belichick agreed to slide over and be the DC. Maybe it was this slight that was paid back in 2000.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  3. Singlehandedly F’d over this franchise even worse than they already were in the most disrespectable way imagineable. And now he & his smug quarterback can do nothing but lay golden eggs.

If not for getting in its own way every single dysfunctional step of the way one would think the jets & their fans owe patty crooked a special kind of revenge in the coming years.

4. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="forevercursed, post: 3780393, member: 21792]

Connerly has always been something of a hit or miss guy. With us...he definitely missed on Bowles. I guess jury is still out on Mac[/QUOTE]

Casserly?

5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Guess what day it is. Hmmmm. What is St. Crispin's Day? Bzzzzzt!!! Damn it, I just lost 'Jeopardy'.

6. jetophile

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  7. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

We'll never know the whole story but Parcells and Woody Johnson messed something up along the way to scare Belicheck out of the building and to hate the Jets. Parcells had a hand but I blame Woody. He is not a good owner and blame should be sent his way.

8. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

the hoodie spent the 60's beaking down game film for his dad, who was an assistant coach at naval academy,in annapolis, md.
    guess who was the closest nfl franchise, on tv every sunday? the baltimore colts.

the team favored by 17-19 points in super bowl 3. which got destroyed by the new york jets of the afl.
    the beating was so bad that the jets did not throw a single pass in the 4th quarter.

that is the real reason why he hates the jets. he worked under parcells because leon hess gave him a huge bonus to stay as the dc.
    when hess and the tuna left, the hoodie resigned in under 24 hrs.

9. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Belichick doesn't hate the Jets anymore than any of those phony football media commentators do. They're all eating out of the same pot. This is just a bunch of drama to keep the fans distracted and obsessed about a bunch of nonsense. It also keeps people believing that the NFL is actually an athletic competition, when it's all pretty much TV entertainment.

10. Sec124DieHard

Sec124DieHard Well-Known Member

It was more complicated than that... BB was technically HC, but in large part it was a ruse to avoid giving the Pats compensation for BP. When they realized nobody was going to believe BP was just a ‘consultant’, they quit the charade. So maybe BB was slighted somewhat, but it wasnt like he was blindsided either.

11. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

You shouldn't do this to yourself :(

We would now be hated by all and justifying all the cheating that we had done, I'd rather be shit than a huge set of fucking cheating cunts.

12. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

So you want Mac here for 6 more years or so :p

13. jetophile

Well, tomorrow is January 12th!

14. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

50 years and counting! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: