Good ‘ol Dick at it again

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by cmcm750203, Feb 10, 2018.

1. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

There's a reason Ralebird is a forum-wide joke. Do yourself a favor and just ignore him.

2. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Hard part about being new to a forum, learning the hard way when you stumble on someone like this. Thanks, it's obvious that the only way to end a conversation is by ignoring it, he doesn't stop, lol

3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Well, shit - you said he was hired. That should be good enough for anybody, after all you showed up here right about the same time the rumor mill went into high gear. Is your name Bates? Is Jeremy your brother, husband, cousin or son?

What I claimed was that there was no announcement from the organization, the NFL or the coach. That's real basic information, too bad it was so difficult for you to understand. Your claims turned out to be basically true, even if they weren't when you made them.

Now tell us what you expect him to accomplish.

PS - I won't apologize to anyone for comprehending what I read and I suppose I really shouldn't give a crap about the handful here who don't understand what that means and refuse to "consider the source," seeing it on the internet will always mean it's gospel to them.

4. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Please stop. You sound foolish. Yeah, I'm a Bates. We're family. As if that's what was needed to get what was going on. It was obvious to anyone and everyone except to you.

What I said wasn't basically true, it was 100% true. You just can't seem to admit it. I get it, you're one of those hard headed people that will bludgeon the topic to death. They didn't make an announcement therefore it wasn't true.

It's over, this isn't sports talk, it's wasted time. Apparently it's also what you do. My fault I was warned. Bye

FJF likes this.
  5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Thanks for wasting time. I note that you preferred to continue whining rather than address the question of what you expect your boy to accomplish.

6. Greensleeves

Greensleeves Well-Known Member

I disagree. Your thinking is flawed. If Cousins was a franchise QB, why are the letting him walk when franchise QBs are few and far between. They think Smith is better and he's older. Also, Cousins hasn't proven that he can win anything yet. Add to that the cost of having to overpay him by much more than he is worth, all while ignoring the best QB draft in the last 15 years is just foolish. And, our team is young and needs to be built the right way, with a young QB. We are not going to win a Super Bowl next year and that is the goal, not just making the playoffs. Lastly, the chance of finding your QB in the second round is so much less than in the first we shouldn't even be going there. It's statistically proven that you have roughly 30% chance of finding your QB compared to the first round. Mac should be fired on the spot if he hands out 30 million to an above average QB.