going to foxboro?

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by tank75, Jan 8, 2011.

1. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Ha i will definately have them on. Supposed to be low of 17degrees...awesome!

2. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

I just called the hotel they said it is real so for $100 this maybe a deal, only thing is I dont know if it will be all patriots fans or Jets fans.

3. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Tickets to the game are going down in price folks! Not to late to jump in and route our team to a big W!!

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I'm going, is there are a certain area and of you guys are tailgating(besides the ones w/ the bus)? Maybe we can all get together w/ some friendly faces before we go into that hostile building.

5. hobbes4444

hobbes4444 New Member

we're trying for lot #3 off of entrance P2, just north of the stadium. small tailgate, but hope to see some green in the area!

6. Gator

Gator Active Member

Driving up and doing our own tailgate. Sec 136. God bless us all, everyone. F the Pats!

7. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

I am trying to find somewhere as well, I would love to do the bus tailgate in P11 but its kinda far, the bars sound good but who knows how that will go all pats fans.

If anyone has plans and dont mind me (22) and my girlfriend (21), let me know.

I did have a blast last week at claughdahs pub in indy so hopefully we can find a place like that if we all commit.

8. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

We will be in P10 with the bus.

9. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Got an Email today from Todd. You can meet up with the bus and join the tailgate Food and Beer included for $25 bucks.

P10 is where the bus will be ...Eastern Bus Company ...will be flying a green and white JET Flag.

10. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

Can't wait man. I'm on the Todd bus as well, look for me in the away LT jersey. It's my flag that I'm taking of the front of my house we'll be flying. 6:30am can't come soon enough!

Wooo.

Yea and anyone looking for a tailgate head towards P10, pay $25 and have all the beer & food you can drink. I'm considering bringin a bunch of tailgate games as well.

11. Silencer

Silencer Member

Is anyone going by the commuter rail? Does anyone know if it sells out fast (and if it does, are there other trains that go to Foxboro or is it just one?) Also, where exactly in South Station do you buy the tickets? And when they say trains going back to South Station start half an hour after the game ends, is it just that one or are there several

12. Welsh Jet

Welsh Jet New Member

Anyone wanna go from South Station earlier tomorrow? Get off at somewhere like Walpole and then take a short cab ride?

13. nyjunc

What a great day. The Pats fans were great, the game ws great, the tailgate was great. Just a perfect day. Below is a good pic I took:

[​IMG]

14. Welsh Jet

Welsh Jet New Member

Amazing day. Patriots fans were fine for the most part, barring a couple of ass holes when I went to the bathroom at half time, but every team will have a few. Fantastic experience, well worth the 7 and half hour flight! In Logan now waiting to board home :( Would post a pic if I had 50 posts.

15. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

I had a great time as well - I was sitting in section 134 and the best part was going down to the front row with hundreds of my fellow Jets fans to watch the last 2 minutes of the game. The Pats fans I sat next to were very cool and respectful - they even wished us luck vs. the Steelers.

Next Stop: Pittsburgh!

16. nyjunc

I am bored at work so I thought I would share a few more pics:

just before the teamas took the field
    [​IMG]

after the Shonn Greene TD
    [​IMG]

a happy Jet bench getting set for the kickoff up 28-14
    [​IMG]

The final OS kick attempt
    [​IMG]

17. nyjunc

The kneel down
    [​IMG]

heading to the victorius locker room
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sanchez post game interview
    [​IMG]

18. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I love how empty the stadium is getting in that first picture. How sweet it is!

19. nyjunc

What a fun game. It's too bad we couldn't finish the job the next week, I was there as well and while the experience of being at a road game in the AFC Championship was great it wasn't a fun ending. I hope we can get one of these at home this year and I hope it's Pitt we play.

20. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This is all a step along the way. This game depleted our squad and brought us into Pitts flat as hell in the 1st half. I really believe that. I think even Revis mentioned something like that.

Maybe this year we can fine tune it and get home field. The Jets all realize how important that is now... night and day. Those last two games were just too emotionally draining. I still think we could have beaten them if we played the 1st half like we played the 2nd.