going to foxboro?

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by tank75, Jan 8, 2011.

1. djets442

djets442 New Member

Phone. Meet up

Since I cant PM...Nobody harrass me via cell phone please.....845-249-0061. Would LOVE to meet up with the bus. Have some drinks eat some food. Probably leaving around 10am to get up there by 1pm.

2. trojannation

trojannation New Member

got tix in section 236 yesterday... going to be crazy fun

3. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

I am interested in the bus only option. I may call that guy Todd to see what the deal is. I sent them an e-mail but haven't heard back yet. There's also another one going out of Manhattan that is $145 without a ticket that has an indoor VIP party with liquor, beer and soft drinks and a big screen to watch early game.

4. davor999

davor999 New Member

Got tickets in section 127. should be a great game
    going up by bus on Saturday - Hope the snow stays away now!

5. hobbes4444

hobbes4444 New Member

Sunday should be clear as far as snow/rain. Stadium will be shoveled out and lots plowed. But we got a lot of heavy snow with this storm. 10-12 down near Foxboro, 16-20 north and west of boston. nasty.

6. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Do you have info on this one?

7. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

would also like the info on this

8. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

5 posts in 7 years? How does that calculate in terms of daily posting %?

9. ac_hayatt

ac_hayatt New Member

djets, I am going to the game with a few friends, Im not taking the bus, Im driving up. I'd like to meet up with the bus and tailgate with them and am gonna try to find a way to do that, but since buses and cars park in totally separate lots, Im not sure if its gonna be possible...anyway, if you are looking to meet up with our tailgate crew, that'd be cool, we'll be getting to the game around 1 too, the more Jets fans I can hang out with be4 the game, the better...how many ppl you going with and are you driving?

10. djets442

djets442 New Member

tailgate

Just me and a friend. There are 4 others going up from the same area but they are NE fans. We will bring an 18 lol. Not sure how the parking situation is at Gillette. Would be nice though.

11. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

The T goes there now

12. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

Here's the info from the ad on Craigslist. I called the guy he seems legit. I actually chose the $135 trip and booked that for the 6 of us. It leaves out of Jersey City and they have parking set at a Pathmark. Parking in NYC was the deciding point, although for $10 this indoor party seems pretty sweet.

FYI it is $100 for the party alone, I asked about that.

13. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

So who is going on these bus trips?

I'd assume both busses will be parked in the same bus parking lot, we should try to join forces as best we can and enter the stadium in a sea of green!

14. TheJimmyC

TheJimmyC New Member

I am a Jet fan living in Boston and this is actually my first post on this forum, 3rd Jets Pats game in enemy territory in the last 3 years. It's great to be a member of the forum!

Anyway my buddy and I got tickets and we are heading down from Boston to go to the game, we would love to tailgate with some fellow Jets fans but are having ride issues and don't know anyone going to the game.

I was wondering if anyone else with a car was heading there from Boston and wanted to Car Pool? We could supply gas money, parking money, food and most importantly beer.

Also, once we get down there I would be interested in where all of the Jets fans are posting up before the game?

Could someone send me a private message with an email phone number to work this all out? At the very least I would like to be able to text someone to find out where all the Jets fans will be.

P.S. I'm sitting in either section 325 or 324, nosebleeds I know. However, I know someone who works at Gillette and she said those are visiting fan sections. Who knows, maybe we'll see Nick Sanchez.

15. Jerseyboyisback

I was telling my mom about this and she called the hotel and they said that there is not party at the hotel and that the guy on craigslist was a scam. I would call and clarify if i were you.

It should the the hotel on patriot place.

Call and let me know ladie at front dest said indoor thing is SCAM!!

16. TheJimmyC

TheJimmyC New Member

Tailgate Location

I found an event on facebook for a Jets Fans tailgate in Foxboro this upcoming Sunday. (I would post the link but I only have 1 post, apparently need to have 50 posts in order to include a link, maybe I can private message someone the link?)

If you want to search for it is called "J-E-T-S Tailgate" and it's being organized by Jesse Librot

17. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

Wow that would be surprising. As I said though I took the $135 trip that leaves from Jersey City. That one is definitely legit the guy running it has a website and sent a waiver and everything. Either that or the best run scam I've ever seen.

This guy for the Indoor party sounded legit, he had his kids running around and said he was working from home and they were picking people up in Greenwich CT. Pretty decent backstory for a scam.

My suggestion would be if you are heading to the game and want to tailgate with Jet fans just head to the bus parking area, there are probably going to be 5 or 6 filled with Jet fans running tailgates, may cost $ for the better run ones, but should be a seas of GREEN!

18. Jerseyboyisback

I called the guy who runs the bus from jersey city he is legit, I may take the bus home since my girlfriend goes to school in boston and will get a ride up with her but either way I will most likely do his tailgate only charging $25.

Indoor one I dont know thought the hotel knows nothing about it!?!?! Kinda hard to trust

19. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Alright guys I Got my itinerary for the trip. Taking the bus from Jersey city check it out here http://www.thestadiumevents.com/New_York_City.html ... 100% Legit if you are interested. Todd the owner stated he still has a few spots.

Bus will be parking in Bus Lot P10 and we should be up there around 11:30 12pm and the tailgate begins! Hope to see you all up there!! I should be wearing my Holmes jersey with a Jets Fleece Windbreaker and my Jets winter or construction hat.

Let's get it DONE!

#59 NYJetsMan7, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  20. Jerseyboyisback

May need more laywers should be cold lol.

I think Im going to do his tailgate and just drive up. See you all there!!