Free Money $500

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by GordonGecko, Jan 7, 2019.

1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

So I'm the last guy to shill for any company or jump into any get rich quick schemes, but when someone offers me actual free money I take it. Whether it's credit card sign up bonuses or website launch freebies if it's worth my while then I take it.

That being said fan duel is giving you free money today. 100-1 odds on your choice of Clemson or Alabama straight up with no spread on a $5 bet. To guarantee a payout bet with your family member and both put down $5 on each team, you will net $240 for sure between you (I'm just going straight on bama)

The catch is that you have to be a first time user in NJ (just jump on the PATH train if you have to) and that the payout has to be re-bet within 7 days before you can cash it out. So that's the trick you need to basically find a bucket of 50-50 bets and spread the credit around them and you should be able to get close to the full deposit back out.

Of course if you're a degenerate gambler you'll probably blow it all and pump in more, but if you have any sort of self control whatsoever your worst case scenario is -$5 / -$10 and your most likely scenario is +$200-$400. Also if you win less than $600 I believe they don't report to the IRS

details: https://www.fanduel.com/college

FJF likes this.
  2. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

I guess it’d be better than blowing 100 dudes.

IDFjet likes this.