Football Simulater

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by miataman20, Mar 7, 2006.

1. miataman20

miataman20 New Member

2. miataman20

miataman20 New Member

We will start first season with 4 teams, 2 in each conference. Each team has $180 million for the first season. Each team must purchase it's own stadium, practice facilities, and coaching staff. This step has already been done, so have a look and let the owners know what you think and if you are interested in getting drafted by that team. Salary cap for players is $94.5 million for the first season, $99 million for season 2. Two expansion teams will be added after the first season. This is a create a player league. Each person who joins must create 2 players 1 offensive and 1 defensive player. When you create players try to look and see what is needed so the day of the draft or after we don't have to get you to change a lot of things! Hopefully we will have 44 members by March 18 to have 4 full rosters. So the need for computer players will not be needed. There will be a draft for the players. Each team owner must be present. It will be a lot of fun once we get things kicked off right now it is kinda slow go waiting for members so join now and we will be closer to our goal.
    There will be a vote towards the end of the first season to decide who the EXPANSION TEAM owners will be decided by the Administration, based on board activity, board conduct, votes of general managers, and the players. Remember guest cant leave post so you must register. Good Luck in the upcoming season. Please come have a look http://miataman.proboards54.com

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

wtf?

4. plinko

plinko Absolute Ruler

That board kicks ass. It consists of miataman and diesel and has a grand total of about 10 posts.

5. abyzmul

I think it's like Dungeons & Dragons meets Football. Two worlds that were never meant to collide.

6. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

i'm speechless

7. plinko

plinko Absolute Ruler

it's like larping, but with football video game nerds.

8. abyzmul

Speaking of Mazda Miatas, I hate them with a passion. Passion surmounted only by my hate for the Volkswagen Beetle.